Chapter 43

Nico's POV
"You want me to do what?" Matt said pacing the cabin.
"I want you to turn me into a guy" Crystal repeated.
"Why would you want that" Matt said still in shock.
"Because I am a concerned sister and I told him that would to make him more comfortable"
I loved my sister I told her that she didn't have to do it but she insisted that she had to.
"okay in that case I'll be right back" he ran out and came back with two vile,"Drink this and you'll be changed to be exactly like your brother" he gave her a green vile,"and drink this and you'll be changed back to normal" he gave her a clear one then walked out muttering about how weird that was.

She gulped down the vile and in a flash of light it now looked as if I was staring in a mirror.
"Damn Nico your short" she whistled looking at her new body.
"I'm not that short" I defend.
"Fine your not that short your just midgety" she teases.
"Whatever"
"Nico can I braid you hair Mandi doesn't let me braid hers" She asked making puppy dog eyes, wow is that really what I look like when I do that?
"Ugg fine but only because you did that for me" I sigh sitting up on the bed while she rushes about getting a brush and hair ties.

It was really relaxing her brushing my hair even though it was super knotty she was really careful not to pull it. Then she started pulling it into strands and shaping into an intricate feeling pattern.
"Hey Crys you know our boyfriends don't know about this swap"
"So you want see how long it takes those bozos to realize there're with the sibling"
"precisely" I giggled.
"If this is going to work though I'll need to put on some of your clothes so it doesn't look suspicious"
"Okay but after your done with my hair "

The cabin door opened and Blake walked in,"Hey Crys I got done with stupid school for this weekend" said and sat on the bed.
Crystal nudged me with her elbow,"I've missed you babe I hug him then sit back in between Crystal's legs so she could continue with my hair.
"I didn't know you could braid like that Nico" Blake acknowledged.
"Well you learn new things everyday" She says.
Then Will walked in,"Hey angel why didn't you come to practice with me like you said?" he pouted.
'Darn I was so busy freaking out that I forgot about training Will' I thought.
"Sorry Sunshine I forgot" Crystal apologizes.
"It's okay we can go lather everyone forgets" he cooes and kisses her on the check.
"I'm done you can look in the mirror and admire my awesome work" Crystal yells pulling her hands away.

I went to the bathroom and admire her work. A bunch of little braids on top that ran into one larger one.

I walked back into the main room but only Blake was there.
"Where did the others go?"
"they left to go train"
"oh" I didn't know what Crystal usually did with her boyfriend so I went and sat on his lap,"how was your week?"
"I took a couple tests turn in work the usual" he leaned down to give me a kiss, but I pushed him away.
"What's wrong Crys? Do you want to spilt? sorry for whatever I did to make you angry" he apologizes.
"No Blake but I'm not Crystal" I say and he gets a confused look on his face.
"How can you not be Crystal?"
"Because I'm Nico I just am a girl right now I guess" I shrug.
"Okay that freaky but if your Nico who did Will leave with?"
"Crystal" I say mater a factly.
"And why is she a dude?"
"Because she's the best sister ever and want to make me feel more comfortable"
"Aw that's sweet"
"Yeah yeah sure I'm leaving to find my boyfriend now" I say walking out of the cabin.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi