Chapter 45

Blake's POV
I was still laying on Crystal's bed cabin trying to comprehend what just happened when Crystal er Nico walked back in.
"Back so soon?" I ask.
"Our siblings are retards" he smashed his face in his pillow.

Then Will came in with Crystal clinging to his back.
"What you do to him'' I jab my thumb at Nico.
"Nothing me and Dr. Solace were just arguing about whether or not I was smooching his boyfriend he called us stupid then he came in here" Crystal says sitting on my stomach.
"better not have been lockin lips with my brother"
"Or What?"
"I don't know but I'll think of something real devious" I counter.
"that's just talk you are the least threatening person I know" Will laughs.
I send him a glare before speaking again,"Also my mom invited us to go to her memorial day picnic"

"I don't know Blake we aren't really ready to go to your mom's picnic with us being gender blended" Nico says.

"No, No it's cool she knows about demigods I just tell her what's what and she'll be chill" I say.
"I think it sounds fun babe" Crystal kisses my check,"but what about our brothers?"

"Oh they can come too my mom wants to meet Nico since he's your brother and Will because he's my brother and your brothers boyfriend" I say getting myself slightly confused,"also because most of the family is coming we are going to go to my grandmother's house in Pennsylvania"

"Pennsylvania is too far for my ADHD brain" Nico whined before shoving his face back into his pillow.

"It's about four and a half hours one way so we're invited to spend the weekend and there's lots of space because my gram has a mansion right outside Pittsburgh"

"I think that's a good idea bro, also does your gram have a pool because on Memorial Day weekend I was going to teach Nico to swim" Will asks.

"Will you didn't have to tell them that" his boyfriend pouts looking at him with his big brown eyes.

"You don't know how to swim Neeks?" Crystal blinks.

"No I don't, when are we leaving for this trip?"

"My moms leaving on Friday and coming back on Tuesday if we need a ride" I answer.

"Then we're leaving on Friday Blake ask Chiron permission for us to leave since the summer session starts that same weekend" Crystal demands.

"Why me?" I stick my hand up in a confused gesture.

"Because it's your party and I refuse to leave this bed until lunch" she chooses her arms.

"Fine but only because Chiron finding out about you two would mess up our plans" I sigh and leave the cabin to go to the big house.

I walk into the foyer and Chiron is reading something by the mantle his horse legs concealed in his wheelchair. He looked up from his book when he saw me, " Mr. Letterman what brings you here?"

"I wanted to get permission for me Will Solace, Nico di Angelo, and Crystal Waters to leave camp on Friday memorial day weekend"

"I see when shall you bee returning?"

"Tuesday"

"Will you require any supplies?"

"No"

"Then seeing as the four of you are some of the most well behaved camper I grant to passage"

"Thank the you so much Chiron"

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi