Chapter 37

Sorry for the short crapy clichèness of this one in advance and for the fact that clichèness probably isn't even a word.
Will's POV
Nico and I sat at the bak of the movie theater kind of watching whatever chic flic Crystal dragged us to see. We came as a group with her and Blake but they left us towards the beginning to sit with a couple of Blake's mortal friends from school.
"Will can't we just leave" Nico whines.
"Its only about fifteen minutes into the movie Darlin and movie tickets are expensive at least try to watch the movie" I told him.
"But it's soooo sappy it assaults my eyes"
"Whatever cranky pants could you pipe up and let me enjoy the movie"
"Mkay"

Nico fell asleep ten minutes after he talked to me and after the movie was over he looked so peaceful s0 I decided to just carry Nico out to the car instead of waking him up.

"Oh is that your cousin?" a mortal girl asked me as I was walking out.
She was pretty, She had her hair curled and tons of make-up on which to me seemed a tad excessive just to go to the movies but that's just me.
"So is that your cousin cutie?" she asked again obviously trying to flirt with me.
"Well actually he is'' I was cut off by the girl putting her hand over my mouth and leaning on my shoulder.
I stepped away from her,"Actually this is my boyfriend" I tell her firmly.
She steps away from me a look of disgust on her face it made me feel self-conscious everyone in camp was so accepting of us even Drew was happy for us.
"Hey Bro where did you go?" Blake called out as he walked up beside me.
"Ew Letterman you hang out with this fag" the girl spat.
"Yes I do Hayley this is my brother and girlfriends brother" Blake defended us.
"Well I'm surprised you have a girlfriend because fag might run in the family" Hayley sneered.
"Says the slut" Crystal coughs.
I have to resist the urge to laugh because Hayley is loosing control of the situation with all three of us here.
"Yeah Hayley shouldn't you be off fucking boyfriend number fifteen?" Blake retorts as they pull me out of the theater.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
I got the idea for this chapter from the head cannon at the beginning and added on to it so.
Peace Out
-Mandi