Meet me in the forest

Nico's POV
I was sitting on my bed doing a whole lot of nothing because Crystal was drooling over her boyfriend somewhere since she only sees him on the weekend because he wanted to ya know actually get his high school diploma and Will had to go help someone in the infirmary since they were short on healers, When there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to a smiling son of Apollo,"Hey Sunshine aren't you suppose to be in the infirmary helping your siblings?" I ask.
Instead of an answer I got, "Meet me in the forest" and he ran away.

>>>/Time skip to in the forest\<<<
"So why am I in the forest with you?" I say once I found him by a small sand beach.
"Cause I missed you" he said he had an orange tank top on and yellow shorts.
"I was doing very important nothing you know" I say.
"But isn't sitting in the forest with your awesome boyfriend better than doing nothing?" he asks.
"Sure but why am I really here?" I ask not satisfied with his obvious lie.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to go swimming with me" he made his puppy dog eyes.
"But I don't have any swim trunks or I totally would" I say.
"Well you know I may have gotten Crystal to give me a pair of yours" he admits pulling a pair of blue trunks from behind his back.
"I hate you, I hate my sister, I hate water" I shout mad at him for being so prepared.
"No you luv me" he coos.
"Whatever give me the stupid trunks and turn around Mr. Pervy" I sigh.

Will's POV
Nico looked so dam cute when he got frustrated.
"Will do I have to go in?" he whined, he looked adorable when he whined like this.
"Yes DeathBoy come on the water is nice and warm and I'm in here" I say going under the water so that only my head stuck out.
"But I don't know how to swim Will" he whined.
Was he serious he didn't know how to swim? Who doesn't know how to swim?
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, I never learned I guess trying not to die takes up a lot of my time"
"well if you never learned to swim why do you have swim trunks?" I ask.
"Percy got them for me for my birthday"
"Well I think it's time they got some use" I yell pulling the small boy into the water.
"Will let me get out I don't like being in the water" he started flailing around but I was sitting on shore so I held him still.
"No you are going to have a nice relaxing day at the beach so calm down and just sit on my lap" I order.
"Fine" he grumbled.

After that I pulled him out further and we swam together for a while but a giant wave washed over us knocking Nico out from my grasp.
"Nico" I screamed searching for the son of Hades.

I scoped him up and swan to shore depositing him on the bank,"Are you okay Darlin?" I ask.
He coughed a few times before nodding,"I think I might need CPR though" he smirked.
"If you wanted a kiss you could have just asked" I say smashing my lips against his.
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Okay so right as I'm starting to write this chapter my sister asked me to help her with her video game and I told her only if she wrote a chapter for this story around the word 'meet me in the forest' and half an hour later this is what I got

Nico was siting in the Hades cabin minding his own beeswax and than Will comes in and he yelled met me in the forest then just ran out.Awhile later Nico met will in the forest and will said do you like donuts.Nico said "is that Your important question". Nico looked mad when he said that. will said don't you like my question.

So then I wrote my version of the chapter and my gram which was better and see said my sister's because it was short and involved food.
Peace Out
-Mandi