chapter 5 the engagement ..

The  sunrays were peeping inside the exquisite room, Aarohi was still sleeping in her bed. Suddenly her alarm went on and she woke up with a jerk. When she notices her surroundings, then realization hit her that she is in Nainital not in Pune. Aarohi got relaxed as she was afraid to get late for the office, she enter the washroom for her morning routine.

After having her relaxing shower she opened her luggage and wear a simple Kurti plazo set with a matching sweater and shawl, as its the wintertime. Aarohi is going to enjoy the snowfall of Nainital after a long time. In Pune, she use to miss the weather, the mountains and the peaceful environment. , It's not that she is regretting shifting to Pune as she gave more importance to her self respect and inner peace, so no regrets. Her hairs were wet so she left them open .she reached the dining room for her breakfast.

When she reached the dining table she found her dad sitting in his usual place. Triloknath smiled at her but she didnt react, he got up and hugged her like old days but she never hugged him back.

"Meri Bacchi, how are you beta ?" he asked with love

" Good " she answered in a single word

"Come I have made the chef to make your favourite dishes. Come have it "

She nodded and got sitted on her usual place

" Aru bua! you are back bua now we can go for a picnic " her niece pia said hugging her by putting her arms on her neck.

" No bua first we will go to see the fair which started last week " veer his nephew argued with pia while hugging arohi from her back.

Veer and pia were 8year old twins to her brother Aditya and vaidehi bhabi.

After 6 years of their marriage, they have them after facing many complications. Aarohi loved them too much as she helped her bhabhi in their childhood days ..as handling twins was not an easy job. Aarohi kissed the forehead of both the kids and hugged them tightly as she is meeting them after a long time. All the family members have tears in their eyes seeing the reunion of the kids with her favourite bua, they all know how they made lame excuses for aarohi's disappearance from the kids.

Just then a little girl of around 2 years came and stood beside pia ., holding pia's frock and peeking at aarohi with her blue eyes.

"Avni meets aru bua she is younger than asawari bua. "Pia introduced her to avni, daughter of anand and Varsha bhabhi. She was just a newborn when arohi left Nainital.

" Aroo boo " actually avni has just started speaking some words so she was not clear with her language.
Listening to her everybody laughed at Avni's words
. A smile came to aarohi 's face she picked up the little girl in her lap and kissed her cheeks.

On which the girl  quickly rubbed her cheeks with her tiny palms and uttered cutely

" Noo chissey ,anii doon lk" ( no kissey avni dont like )

Listening to her everybody smiled,arohi also smiled at her antics, she is behaving so much like her.

In the evening the engagement party was organised in the seven-star hotel which belonged to vashisths. In the afternoon the close relatives started arriving at their home, aarohi was sitting in her room only, she told asawri that she will meet the good for nothing, so called "relatives"  at the party so make sure that they don't disturb her in the room.
On the other hand, the relatives started asking about aarohi from the vashisth family.

Veena made an excuse for Aarohi's tiring journey, right now she is taking a rest so that she can enjoy the engagement party in the evening.

In the evening aarohi got ready in a simple Anarkali of light colour and kept her hair open, just applying a lip balm. In the name of jewellery, she was wearing her diamond studs and the gold chain on her neck.