chapter 50 lost and found

Arohi started shivering badly in ranvijay's arms; she again fisted her palms in a tight grip. Whereas Ronn was cherishing the feeling as his love, his angel was now in his embrace

He broke the hug but held her close to him, Arohi 's eyes were down, ronn held her chin up, and now he was drinking her beauty with his eye. Her eyes, her pink lips which were slightly shivering, her uneven breathing, he whispered in her ea.

' Beautiful '

Listening to his words, Arohi opened her eyes slowly and her eyes met with his eye. She didn't find any sign of lust in it, it was like he was staring at her with so much love, Arohi couldn't hold his gaze for any more time and she again started looking down.

Ronan chuckled at her state. He bent down and slowly kissed her cheeks one by one.. Then his eyes halted at her lips, which were inviting him. He bent down to capture them in a kiss but a sudden voice from the door startled them.

" Aru bui washroom "

Arohi turned her face to the other side and rushed towards Avni, ronn released her from his hold.

Arohi picked her up and left for her room in quick steps.

Ronn smiled at her efforts, he just murmured to himself

" Jaan legi yeh meri "(she will take my life someday )

The next morning a lavish breakfast was arranged on the dining table of the suite. Soon Arohi entered the room with Avni in his arms. Ranvijay smiled at them

During breakfast, Ranvijay begins his talk " I have to attend a meeting today so I will be busy throughout the day. What's your plan for today?"

" Hmm I will leave for Rachna"s place, the birthday party is in the evening at some hotel, so I will be back after attending the party '"

" Well then the driver will drop you at her place, he will be available for you all day just call him whenever you want to return .okay then see you tonight bye...bye princess "

" Bye frlnd"avni waved at him happily. Arohi kissed her cheeks and then orders her " now come on we have to get ready fast, you want to meet rachit na "

Avni nodded happily

After an hour Arohi reached Rachna's place, and her friend was overjoyed to meet her. Avni got busy playing with rachit. Rachna's husband Nikhil also welcomed her warmly. The day was spent preparing for the party. In the evening Arohi made avni ready in a beautiful dress. Arohi wears a beautiful pink Anarkali suit.

When they reached the venue avni got busy playing with the kids, and the guests also started arriving. Soon the cake cutting was done, Rachit was giving a hard time his parents as he wanted to smash the cake with his little fists, cutting the cake was not something of his liking. Rachna and Nikhil were busy greeting the guests as well as managing their naughty son.

Arohi was making videos of the party and was sending them to her brothers. She was happy that avni was enjoying the party to the fullest. Rachna has organised different party games, for the moms and their respective kids who will participate in teams.

Arohi and avni participated and also won the games. Avni was more than happy to be called the winner.

A sudden call startled arohi it was Aditya who was calling her, she glanced at avni who was enjoying herself on the dance floor arohi picked up the call but due to loud music nothing was audible to her so she left for the lobby to talk to Ditya

Aditya was just conforming about her travel arrangements as she will be starting for the nainital the next day in the afternoon. Arohi assured him about her arrangements and after discussing her dad's health she disconnected the call.