chapter 65 . Right place

It was ronn left for his trip, arohi felt something missing from her life. It's only noorie and Sahiba who kept her busy in the daytime but at the night she used to miss him miserably. Ronn used to video call her daily to talk with her but she used to put up with an argument every time, it was not a fight just an argument as she loves the way he use to pamper her with lovely words and in the end of the call she uses to agree with him forgetting about the argument.

On the third day, Ronn's dadi arrived at sahay villa. Arohi welcomed her warmly as she was her favourite person from the sahay family of course after Ronn.

Arohi introduced Sahiba and noorie to dadi. Dadi didn't take the time in mingling with them. , even Sahiba was feeling good after meeting someone so full of life that too at this age.

"Arohi did ronn tell you about that the old woman "a birthday party invite."

" No dadi, not yet "

" Hmm actually the day after tomorrow it's Nilanjana's birthday so Rajat has planned a grand party for her and as obvious we are invited."

" Ranvijay want me to accompany you to the party. . you already had a teaser of her attitude towards you in the reception, I guess."

" Hmm, okay then if it's necessary to attend I will come with you."

" Hmm ok, and Sahiba dear you can join us too. "

" No auntyji, it's noorie's vaccination tomorrow and she will be cranky after that. So I will stay at home."

'Okay then. I am resting in the guest room see you all at lunch."

That night when ronn called arohi the topic of argument was already decided,

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, ?"

" I was not sure about this party jaan, As I don't want you to attend this party all alone so I requested dadi. "

"Ok but if you are not sure then..."

" I know but all the relatives will be present there and I dont want to embarrass my family members in front of them, so as I am not able to attend it ... my better half can do it for me .just go wish them, spend some time and then return .ok."

' But your mom doesn't like me much.".

" Just try to avoid her, just stay with dadi."

" Hmm, fine "

They chatted for some more time, all the time Ronn was trying to make her happy.

The day of the party arrived soon, Sahiba did her makeup and hair, arohi was recalling the old time when rachna and Sahiba used to help her like this.

Dadi and arohi reached the party venue, the party was at their home only, and the lawn was decorated beautifully. Some close relatives and business associates were enjoying the party.

Arohi entered with dadi, nilanjana touched the feet of her mother in law for blessings, and dadi gave a fake smile at her and passed her the gift which was diamond studs.

Arohi also gave birthday wishes to nilanjana and touched her feet., she forwarded a jewellery set that Rajiv gave her on the order of ronn.

Rajat and Nikita also welcomed arohi, the kids were overwhelmed by meeting their badi mummy. Arohi heard all praises about the kids from ranvijay, she was glad to meet them. The two kids started chatting and praising ronn.
Arohi understood that the kids are fans of her husband and why not, she also noticed how good ronn is with kids.

Dadi was busy observing the surroundings, as she doesn't trust nilanjana. And she was sure that something must be cooking in her mind that's why she planned this party. So she keep herself alert all the time, many times nilanjana offered her hard drinks but she denied it as she didn't want anything improper with arohi. After all her grandson first time in his life asked her for a favour so she didn't want to let him down