chapter 56 His care .

Morning rays were falling on her face. Arohi slowly blinked her eyes, then she slowly opened them.first thing her eyes saw was a nipple, she again closed her eyes tightly then again opened them but the view was the same. Then she noticed that she was lying on the Qutub Minar who was holding her tightly by her waist but she was still shocked at how she landed upon him and why the hell is this man naked.

She looked up and was relieved to see him sleeping she squirmed a little to get out of his hold but it was of no help, she tried again a little harder but still, his hold was so tight on her that she couldn't able to move an inch .she slowly touched his hand and started removing his fingers one by one when a crisp voice startled her.

" What are you doing jaan? Just sleep "

Stating this ronn again pulled her on his chest and started patting her head as he was putting a baby to sleep. Arohi wanted to pinch him hard so that she can detach herself from him .she knew who she was dealing with so she drank her anger and muttered in a slow soft tone,

" I...... I want to use the washroom

" Hmmm okay " in a swift he left her from his hold.

Arohi took a deep breath and made a run to the washroom but her feet tangled in her skirt and she fall on her face

Ronn, who was looking at her motions, inquired in a worried tone "are you fine Jaan ?"

' No.... I mean yes I am ok " she uttered while getting up, and cursing herself for her clumsiness in her mind. But she has to go reach the washroom before this Qutub Minar clings to her again.

Arohi took her sweet time in the washroom, but after showering, she realised that she didn't have any set of fresh clothes inside and in tiredness she already dumped the clothes that she was wearing in the laundry bag. But now what she can do is wear a bathrobe and wish that the devil would not be present in the bedroom.

She slowly opened the door and peeped inside the bedroom, to her luck she found it-em took a deep breath and entered the room.

She found a small trolley bag in the side of the room. She quickly opened it and found a saree neatly packed in a cover. She quickly grabbed it and again packed the trolley bag.

As soon as she turned around she found her husband aka Qutub Minar standing close to her giving her a teasing look .she noticed his look and then she noticed that she was still in her bathrobe her cleavage and her legs were on display in front of the devil.

She quickly holds the saree cover near her chest, ronn was looking at his wife who was looking like a seductress in wet hair, and the bathrobe was showing a clear view of her cleavage. Ranvijay felt his blood rush to his boner making him hard but he didn't want to scare arohi more from him than already she is. So he just bent down near her face.

" If you don't mind, can you change in the bedroom as I want to use the washroom?

Arohi was already nervous about his closeness so she just nodded yes.

Watching her actions, Ronn just kissed her forehead " thank you jaan ".

As soon as Ronn turned around, Arohi took a deep breath to calm her heartbeat.

Whereas ranvijay was trying to hide his smile as he loves teasing her and then pretending that she has started controlling him but the best part was it was him who is taming her.

Last night was bliss for him as he didn't sleep for a moment as for the first time his jaan was sleeping next to him. He started gathering more facts about her like she is a deep sleeper. Last night when he pulled her above her she just squirmed a little but then slept peacefully. Ranvijay kept staring at her beautiful face he just wanted to keep her happy throughout her life.