chapter 79 secret and sufferings

Arohi tried to open her eyes, but she felt her eyelids heavy after some attempts she was finally able to open her eyes.

The first thing she noticed was an unfamiliar room she noticed the surroundings and found ronn who was sitting beside her with tears in his eyes on the other side Aditya was holding her palm and looking at her in worry.

' Bachu are you ok?" Aditya was the first one to inquire.'

" Jaan how are you feeling now? Wait I will call for the doctor." Ronn signalled the nurse who rushed to call the doctor. "

Arohi recalled how she ended up in the hospital, the moment she remembered the gunshot, babchu. She lunged upon ronn and held his collar

"You killed him right? How dare you to touch him ronn..... "

"Shhh bachu leave him "Aditya tried to free her grip

"No bhai he killed him, what will I do now? How could I let this happen."

" He is alive arohi just leave him, Sameer is fine..... "But arohi made her grip tighter ronn was looking at her actions in surprise, ronn noticed the rage and hatred for him in arohi 's eyes., which made ronn's heart shatter into pieces. First time in his life he wished to undo his anger issues.

The moment he press the trigger someone lifted his wrist on the other side and he missed the target. , when ronn glared back it was Aditya.

" Don't do this mr sahay or you will lose arohi forever."

Before he could ask more a sound caught their attention it was arohi who was lying on the floor.

When sameer noticed this he shouted didi, ronn glanced at sameer in surprise but at that time arohi was the priority so he rushed to her shouting her name and soon they reached the hospital. Aditya also follows him with sameer, he took sameer to the doctor first as he got some injuries too.

When arohi 's checkup was going on, Aditya rushed to ronn and asked about arohi. In return, ronn glared at Aditya

" Who was that boy? Is he some of your relatives"

"No he is Sidharth's younger brother., sameer he is studying in abroad"

"Younger brother, but why didn't arohi didn't told me about him"

" That I don't know but sameer is very. Precious for arohi " Aditya told ronn about how she sold her jewellery to save sidharth"'s house and for Sameer's studies.

Ronn was stunned and more impressed by arohi's way of taking the leftover responsibility of Sidharth. , he always respected his wife and after knowing this the level of respect heightened in his heart. At present, he was glancing at his wife who was holding his collar in a tight grip. , it was an easy task for him to get out of her hold but he didn't do that he wanted to know how much arohi was concerned about Sidharth's family.

" Didi "

A sudden voice got arohi 's attention she looked in the direction of the voice and she found sameer standing there with a bandage on his nose, another on his forehead and a crepe bandage on his hand. Arohi left ronn's collar and rushed towards sameer.

"Babchu... Are you ok... Oh God how much he thrashed you... "

"Shhh I am fine didi, it's not your husband's fault too as he doesn't know about me... So he did what a man could probably do witnessing his wife in another man's arms.

' Hmm, ronn...what are you waiting for apologise to babchu.?"

Ronn gave a nod at her and said sorry to sameer, who just smiled at ronn.