chapter 13 Result

After two days Siddharth's s brother Sameer's result was declared and he again topped his batch. So Siddharth decided to visit the temple to offer prasad to the god as his gratitude.

Rashid tagged along with him, Siddharth first went to a sweet shop near the temple when he want to buy some flowers when he turn around after getting the required things for puja. He saw Sahiba was sitting on the bonnet of an SUV clicking selfies. So he went beside her and posed for a selfie with her smilingly.

Looking at him from the camera she again started singing

"Jaha mein jati hoon which chale hoon.

Chori mere dil mein same hoon

Yeh toh bata ki tum mere Kaun ho ".

( Famous old Hindi movie song, which means wherever I use to, go you follow me, you are stealing my heart, tell me at least who are you to me )

" Brother " Rashid who was watching his girl from distance, reached thereafter he saw Siddharth going to her.

  "Ji ( yes)"Sahiba raised one eyebrow at Rashid.

" Bhai hai aapke " ( he is brother to you).

"Yah Khuda,kaisi wahiyat batein karte hai AAP, bhai hoge aapke. Sidhu tell your friend na that I am not your sister "
(Oh god what rubbish are you talking he must be a brother to you )

" well yes you are not my sister but my
Friend right "Siddharth tried to handle the situation.

  "Fine " Sahiba was not still convinced by siddhu's answer.

"So why are you here, I  Mean Sidharth asked her

"Today was our result day "Sahiba declared proudly

"So how was your result? "Rashid was curious to know

"Good, I got 55% " Sahiba stated happily.

"Then why are  you still  happy ?"Siddharth was shocked

"Arrey! last time I got only 50 % so there is a raise of 5 % na. You know how difficult it is to leave your tv, your hone and just study, study. See my efforts are being paid off . 'she was telling them like she was revealing some struggle.

"Ok then content to you and what about your friends they also did as good as you Sidharth to ask.

"No ! no arohi is a topper of our college and rachna is good, I mean better than me I am the only one to achieve so much, I mean so bad grade," she explained her intelligence.

"But my parents are glad that still I never have to repeat any class, yes promoted sometimes ."

Siddharth looks at the naive looks in adoration as now he knows how pure-hearted this girl is. He will be happy for Rashid if he got such a gem.

"So where are your friends " Siddharth inquired.

  "Inside the temple "

" Ok Rashid I am going for my prayers, I think you should give company to Sahiba .ok "

. He winked at Rashid who smiled sheepishly in response.

Sahiba ignored his presence and started playing the candy crush saga game on her mobile.

Siddharth entered inside the temple where arohi and rachna were offering some big sweet boxes to the priest.

"Arohi what is the occasion? it's your birthday or some other special day "the priest asked aarohi.

  "It's not my birthday pandit Ji, our result is declared and we scored good marks ."

"Ok but why so many sweets?".