chapter 23 . what is mine ..is mine

Hotel room of Neha

  Neha is a college friend of Siddharth both were interested in the mass communication field so they both started their struggle after completing college almost together. Fortunately, they both joined jobs in the same news channel together, but later Neha got so many modelling proposals that she left the job as a host and started modelling, now she is counted as a successful model in India.

      After getting so much success still, she keeps in touch with her friends, especially Siddharth. In their college days, Neha had a crush on Sidharth but when she saw his focus was on his career so she thought maybe in future she has some scope.

    When Sidharth called Neha for help she understood that the matter must be serious so she postponed her shooting plans and reached Nainital as Sidharth has helped her many times in her college days.

    At present time they both were having dinner in the hotel room and Siddharth told her about arohi and also that he loves her too. Neha was heartbroken but she was not a selfish girl if Siddharth has found his true love then she is happy for him. But Siddharth next words shocked her.

  "I want arohi to hate me, forget me and move on in her life ."

"What! but why, I mean you just told me that you love her than what's the problem ."

    We dont have any future together,vashisth family is blessed in status, money and power. His brother Aditya vashisth is an MLA of the ruling party and is known for some bad reasons.  Nobody messes with them, and arohi is their princess.  I am a middle-class man neha you know all about me and my responsibilities I am not good for her. I want you to act like my girlfriend just for tomorrow, I know you have your work commitments you can leave tomorrow night but please help me out ., just for one day ."

  " Are you even listening to yourself Siddharth? This thing doesn't make any sense. And in which era you are living haan money status ."

"Trust me neha I love her but I cannot drag her in my messed up life. She is a princess and is meant to live like a queen but I am not the right person for her .please neha help me just once ."

"I do not agree with your opinion but still I will help you, dear friend".

"Thank you! thanks a ton, neha now you take rest I will pick you up tomorrow at 10, ok goodnight ."

  "Goodnight "

The next morning in school.

Arohi, Sahiba and rachna reached the school at 9 am only, and zaheer also reached at 9.30. But Siddharth was not seen anywhere.

   Arohi was already mentally prepared to see the show, whereas rachna and Sahiba were feeling pity for neha.
  If arohi lost her cool god can also not save neha from her wrath.

At 10 .30 Siddharth entered the school with neha beside him, who was holding his hand to show how much they are in love .when Siddharth again looked at arohi to see her reaction arohi again smirked at him.

   Siddharth was not getting why is she not feeling insecure or jealous and overall heartbroken. He was sure that if any other girl was in place of arohi she must be crying by now or fighting with him. Siddharth wanted her to argue with him so that he can easily lie to her about loving neha but nothing of that sort is happening.

     Poor Siddharth doesn't know that arohi is not any other girl she is a  special girl with strong willpower .she doesn't believe in crying she believed in making others cry.

 The students of the music school were shocked to see the famous model in their school. Siddharth knows very well that neha is feeling not comfortable with the surroundings so he invited zaheer, rachna, Sahiba and arohi for lunch and an outing to tourist places .rachna wanted to deny but arohi stopped her and happily agreed to accompany them.