chapter 8 AAROHI VASHISTH

2 and half years back, Nainital.

It was 2 midnight, a black SUV was standing in front of a decorated house, the house was decorated with beautiful lights.

Three girls were sitting inside the SUV.

Aarohi vashisth wearing a crop top and jeans.

Sahiba Siddiqui friend of arohi and the dumbest in the trio, wearing her Patiala suit.

Rachana Sharma a dear friend of aarohi but always finds herself in trouble because of aarohi, still, she follows her words only.

These two friends follows aarohi  blindly, in their childhood days they used to get beatings, and scoldings from their respective parents but they never left aarohi 's side. At last their parents also stop protesting as it is of no use.

From school and college days Rachna followed aarohi's interests also, they went to the same karate classes, and kickboxing classes and both are good at sports too.  It is not that Sahiba didn't try but she fractured her limbs whenever she tried, so Sahiba's parents requested aarohi to make her stop, and guess what it worked. So Sahiba diverts her interest in tv, no not like, we all watch television but she even watches the advertisement with keen interest as she is watching some animal planet. Rachna and aarohi treat Sahiba like she is their long lost kid.

These three friends are inseparable since childhood.

Aarohi asked the two " are you sure about this Rachana, see we have still have time if you want we can back out and go back home "

Rachana whose both hands were filled with henna gulped the lump in her throat and try to say confidently

" Ya .. yes I mean I can do this for sure"

" Darr mat Rachna,yaad rakhi darr ke age jeet hai, Sallu bhaijaan ne yeh kaha hai " ( dont get scared, there is à win beyond fear,  Salman khan has told us . It an ad tag line done by Salman khan,) Sahiba chimed in between.

Rachna nodded her head,

' So music please " aarohi stated while turning on the music system to full volume.

Rachna got down on the road, wearing a spaghetti top and short Capri and started doing the bhangra on the song in front of the house.

( This is the song on which they performed their so-called dancing skills )

Aarohi and Sahiba also joined her. After some time the lights of the house got switched on and people started watching their dance from a window in shock. As soon as they saw the lights being on, they ran back to their SUV and rush back home.

Next morning at eight is in vashisth villa.

The Sharma couple with Rachna sitted in the living room in front of the vashisth family.

"Please tell me, Bhai Saab, this is the way haan, these girls were dancing in front of Rachana's inlaws' house, and just before her engagement day ."

" What her in-laws must be thinking of us, (she smacked on Rachna's head )and this foolish girl was dancing in banyan and Chaddha( spaghetti and shorts ) in front of her inlaws, at midnight. I  know very well, that all this is because of aarohi, it's her idea only ."

"I understand Mrs Sharma but I like to talk to my daughter first, "mr vashisth said politely.

He looked at his daughter in law vaidehi and signalled her to bring aarohi down. vaidehi rushed to her room upstairs, where the princess was sleeping.