chapter 17 same feelings .

Siddharth and Arohi were still searching for a way out of the woods. Arohi 's foot started hurting her more as it was still bleeding.

Without food and water, they were still trying to keep themselves strong in the hard times. Siddharth was very aware of the pain Arohi was going through but he was helpless too. He was getting more impressed by the strong willpower of this fragile girl who was not complaining or throwing tantrums but enduring the pain keeping a calm face...

In between, they use to take a rest by sitting on some big stone or taking support of the giant trees. The sun was now troubling them with bright sunlight.

Once when they were taking a rest Siddharth started doing some warm-ups of his shoulders and arms. Arohi was watching him with sympathy as she knows that his shoulders are paining because of her weight.

" Sorry, Siddharth I am troubling you a lot na ."

" No don't think like that .yes I mean I agree now that you are a heavy girl but.".

" What what did you say! Excuse me I am not heavy, I am light as a feather ."

' Feather hell no! Who give you this misunderstanding, you are heavy I mean heavy like a potato sack 'Siddharth gave a teasing smile to arohi ., and move at a distance as he was sure arohi is going to attack him

' What potato sack! you " arohi tried to catch him as soon as she put her foot on the ground she winced in pain and stumbled, before her body could touch the ground Siddharth quickly hold her
from her waist.

First-time arohi was feeling butterflies in her stomach her eyes got stuck on Siddhartha's face, their faces were inches apart from each other.
Everything else was blurry ...blurr for her eyes, she was only able to see Siddhartha's face I need eye checkup, maybe I need species for me ' that was the thoughts running in arohi's mind

Siddharth was observing her face closely her cute face, her beautiful eyes, her plump lips she was beautiful he knows that but now he also knows that she is pretty inside out. She is dealing with her problems alone, using the just facade of a tough girl for the world but from inside she is a naive, emotional girl. Her heart is craving her mother's love but she accepted the reality and even herself justifies her mother's behaviour.

Suddenly their trance of thoughts was broken by some sound like the growling of some wild animal. Arohi got so scared that she hugged Siddharth, Siddharth doesn't waste time he picked her up and started running in the opposite direction of the growling sound.

After covering a safe distance, Siddharth stopped and started patting arohi back, who was clunging to him with her face hiding in Siddharth's neck.

Siddharth tried again but there was no movement in arohi he took arohi in his arms. She limped in his arms, Siddharth touched her cheeks then he noticed that her body is burning in high temperature and she has already fainted.

He panicked as they were stuck somewhere in the dense forest .since morning they were searching for a way out but didnt succeed and now arohi's condition was not good as they both got wet in the rain yesterday then the throne pricked her and the bleeding is still on

He patted her cheeks too. and called her name but no response from her. Siddharth didn't realise when tears started making their way from his eyes. He was scared for arohi's life, he also noticed her foot which was turning blue, which showed the deep wound.

He picked her up again and started walking in the same direction to find some way or some help. He tried to cover as much distance as he can but his body condition was not any better than arohi as hunger and dehydration were affecting him also.