chapter 70. fun and scars

Ranvijay knew how rough he was with arohi but he couldn't control his desires whenever he is close to her. Her beauty, her boldness and her smile are more than enough to turn him on.

      Ronn was getting more impressed by his bold wife with each passing day, he was appreciating the way she never suppresses her desires and needs. 

     From the moment they consummated their marriage every night, he use to observe different bold sides of her and he was adoring every moment of it.
         Ronn doesn't disturb her that night as her body needs rest too, but he slept holding her in his arms, as at least that was mandatory.

   The next morning when ronn spotted arohi in the closet wearing a bathrobe.
  He hugged her from behind and kissed her earlobe

"     How my jaan is feeling now?"

     "Better than before "

"Hmm" whispering this his hands reach the belt of the bathrobe when  he was trying to unite It, he received a smack on the back of his palm

"No .... not now ... I am famished "

    "  Hmm, then first  let's go for the breakfast "

      Arohi nodded at him, soon they got settled for breakfast. Ranvijay made sure that she should have a proper diet.
After finishing with the breakfast.

   Ronn took arohi to the beach ., arohi was not in the mood to swim so she didnt change into swimwear.

     Arohi was standing on the shore and ronn was hugging her from behind.

"  I have a surprise for you "

   '  Hmm!  surprise!  here? What a shell neckpiece or some seafood "

    " No how do you even get these thoughts, no offence but are you interested in seashell jewellery "

   "No ... not anyway forget about it and tell me the surprise "

   Ronn shook his head, and then pointed in a direction,arohi followed his finger and was shocked to see the view.

   " Water sports "

"  Yes my jaan "

    As they were at lat least 5 men who were standing with the water sports material.

  Arohi started jumping like a kid and then she quickly hugged ronn and pecked on his lips.

"Thank you, thank you so much...you know how much I wanted to try it. Yes so tell me what kind of sports we are going to do."

   "Well, kayaking, surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, parasailing and whatever else you like my wife."

 " Ooh really! really but I never did it before I just know how to swim "

    "Don't worry that's not an issue they will guide you well." Ronn kissed her forehead. and she was just giggling in excitement as she was eager to experience the activities.

     Ronn hold arohi close to him and reached near the team who were waiting for the orders.

       They wished the couple, ronn just nodded at them whereas arohi gave a warm smile to then

   "This is Jonathan and his team, and she is Mrs sahay. You can start with the sports and let mam choose whatever she wants to do first."

"  Yes sir "Jonathan replied with a smile.

          Jonathan's team started their job , and arohi was following their instructions carefully. just before they were going to start with the first sport. Ronn Called for Jonathan, and he was quick to reach near ranvijay who was settled on the beach chair near the shore and his eyes were stuck on his angel.