Chapter 26.Scared Who?

Reaching the cottage Arohi helped Siddharth to lay down on the couch his lips were bleeding from the corner. Listening to the noises Zaheer also reached the hall watching Siddharth state he was worried and furious.

"Arohi why did you beat him? See if you didn't like him you can tell him clearly but h..."

"Shut. Up and bring the first aid box "arohi roared in anger

Zaheer was going to argue more but Siddharth blinked his eyes at Rashid indicating him to stay quiet.
Zaheer passed the first aid kit to arohi. Arohi applied the antiseptic cream to his bruises. Whenever the cream came in contact with his bruises Siddharth hissed in pain making arohi angrier with her brothers.

  After doing his first aid., she stood up to leave not before giving Zaheer a list of instructions .siddharth grabbed her hand in his and asked her in a worried voice 

   "Aren't you scared arohi? I dont know what will they do to you in anger .? Arohi promises me that you will call me if they hurt you. I will rea...."

"Shhh dont worry for me sid, I will be fine and scared no I am not afraid of anything now, as I wanted to tell them myself but it happened in this way ."

 " But arohi you know na they will not ..."

"They have to accept sid, and if they dont then I dont need anybody's approval for my love .you are my love and my life too ."

    "Why do you love me so much arohi ?"

"Well I dont have the actual reason but maybe your looks your killing smile I like the naughtiness in your eyes and above all, I love your heart which is full of care,  kindness and love for me. So now if I cleared your doubts then can I go to your sasural .hmmm "

    Siddharth hugged her with a smile. Arohi left from there in her car with zaheer as he has to pick up Siddharth's car from the park. After dropping Rashid at the park arohi started her journey to vashisth villa.

    When she entered her house everyone already retired to their rooms to sleep she was expecting this only from Aditya that he will not tell about Siddharth to anyone at home, not at least this time. But she has to convince Aditya as early as possible she changed to freshen up and lay on the bed when her phone went off with sid's no.

   " Aru are you ok? hello aru '

   " Relax meri jaan, I am fit and absolutely fine. Everybody is sleeping when I reached home ok now sleep goodnight ."

  " Hmmm ok goodnight I love you "

  " I love you too ."

Arohi slept hugging her pillow with a smile on her face without knowing what Strome is waiting to enter her life.

  the next morning arohi got ready fast and rushed to Aditya's room but he was not present there .so she asked vaidehi who told her that Aditya is working out in the gym. Arohi knows that it's over his gym time but she entered the gym to meet him.

  Aditya was busy with a workout the images of last night were still haunting him. Arohi stood behind him and kept looking at his brother who was throwing punches at the punching bag.

  "If you want you can punch me bhai, stop punishing the douchebag and punish the main culprit of your anger "

 " you know bachu I will kill myself before hurting you " Aditya muttered panting badly.

"But still you are hurting me only, yesterday the punches that you throw towards Sidharth is still hurting me bhai"

 "  Aru beta why dont you understand he is just behind our money and you dont know these kinds of boys he is just using you "