chapter62 Feelings

When Ronn reached home that evening he spotted the three friends chatting on the lawn. The nannies were also present there  looking at the kids

     Arohi was showing her the video which they recorded while besting umer. Sahiba was looking at the video with hard eyes., she can hear the pleads the scream of the man who is responsible for her destruction.

For more than two years she was the one who use to plead with him, request him for halting the torture, but he was a stone-hearted man who never listen to her pleads

    As the video got ended, she returned the phone to arohi. Rachna and arohi we're not expecting this kind of reaction from her. They just want to assure her that she is safe now, they wanted her to get rid of the fear of that devil. But it was not easy as she had done through a lot so arohi and rachna understood that it will take time and lots of patience needed to bring out the old Sahiba back.

Ronn was watching this scene from a distance, he understood what arohi and rachna trying to do and he was proud of the bond they shared. Ronn didn't disturb their conversation and left for his bedroom.

    Sahiba also left for her room after watching the video, she didn't utter a word. This act of Sahiba made arohi and rachna more worried for her.
They were cursing themselves for showing the video to Sahiba., although their intention was good.

    That night after dinner, Ronn requested the three ladies to join him in his office. The nannies were taking care of the kids so the three enters the office of ronn., which was on the first floor of the house.

     Ranvijay requested them to take a sit, rachna and arohi were scared of their secret. They were optical
that what if ronn know about their morning stunt, but arohi signalled rachna to act oblivious to the fact.

     After they all got settled, Ronn took out a file from his drawer and forwarded it to Sahiba, she looked at the file with a curious face.

   This is the papers of your divorce, umer already signed it now it's your turn. Along with that Moore's custody papers, umer gave the full custody of noorie to you.

    Your parents' properties in Nainital, the assets, jewellery of your mother whatever that he snatched from you, he is going to pay back that too. And every month he will send you a good amount of alimony for your and noorie "s expenses .please signed it.

     Sahiba was listening to him quietly, she took the pen that ronn had forwarded towards her. With shivering hands, she signed the documents whatever ronn guided him to. sahiba passed the documents to ronn.

     "I have a small request "

"Hmm, tell me what else you want?"

"I don't want any alimony from him, as I don't want to raise my noorie on his charity, whatever my parents left for me is sufficient for me. As I don't want his penny for me or my daughter. , I got my daughter back that's enough for my life."

Arohi and rachna smiled in tears listening to her, they were proud of Sahiba who
was standing strong for herself after facing so much in her life, they understood that the difficult situations of life made her more strong.

 ' Okay, then I will convey to the lawyer about this..one more thing we have to leave for Mumbai tomorrow so be ready. "

       Ronn arranged the papers back in the file and started walking towards the exit when a voice stopped him in his tracks.

     " Just a minute " Asahina called him from behind,won't turn around to face her

    "  Thank you bhaijaan, for everything you have done for me. Arohi and rachna are my childhood friends so I knew that they will always stand by my side to support me., But the way you handled that man... I know him he is a devil, still, you made him agree to give me my freedom. I can understand how much effort you must have done for me. Thank you so much thank you is not enough but..."