Part 11

"I have said many times that I have money, but you don't believe it." Chen Xu couldn't help it. No matter what he said, they didn't believe it. They were sure he had no money. After a long time, Chen Xu didn't want to struggle.

Wang Chengyi and Ke Xinghao looked at each other, as if they really were.

Ke Xinghao stammered: "Since... since you have money, why do you always wear stalls?"

"Local food?" Chen Xu looked down at the white T on his body.

"Yes, we have never seen a famous brand on you. We all blame you for misleading us by wearing street stalls." Ke Xinghao pointed to his clothes and pants.

Chen Xu explained somewhat embarrassingly: "I don't have the habit of shopping, and the clothes are prepared uniformly at home."

Ke Xinghao: "..."

Wang Chengyi: "..."

"If I understand correctly, Chen Xu meant that his clothes were made by private individuals?" Wang Chengyi looked at Ke Xinghao. After all, Ke Xinghao has money in his family and should be able to understand it.

Ke Xinghao: "emmmm..." Forgive their family for being a nouveau riche, not through private customization.

It was too embarrassing. He had always thought that Chen Xu was wearing a local stall, and he said it!

Ke Xinghao covered his flushed face and wanted to die.

After finally getting over, Ke Xinghao pretended to cough twice and continued to interrogate Chen Xu, "Then why are you doing part-time jobs everywhere?"

"It's not everywhere. I set up bands because of my personal interests. I became a model because of Guan Qingqing's request. Others are to experience life and find creative inspiration." Chen Xu has a wide range of hobbies and strong learning ability. He is willing to try everything he is interested in, and it feels good to earn money on his own.

Wang Chengyi and Ke Xinghao were completely convinced. Look at their awareness, they are not at the same level at all. They want to play a few more games and tease a few more girls when they have free time.

After all the doubts were answered, Ke Xinghao and Wang Chengyi didn't change their attitude towards Chen Xu because they were rich. Instead, they opened up the soul of gossip and asked him what the life of a wealthy family was like.

"Is it like it is shown on TV, the female yin and yang are weird, and the male Tianliang Wang breaks?"

Chen Xu: "..."

"You don't want to watch the eight o'clock stall."

Ke Xinghao asked him excitedly: "If you fall in love in the future, will your mother come out with a check and say that classic line?"

"Leave my son with these three million."

Chen Xu: "..."

He has never been in a relationship in his previous life, and he doesn't know if his mother will do it, but his relationship with his parents is very cold. If he is in a relationship, his parents shouldn't care.

They played until the next day to check their scores before returning. Chen Xu dragged his suitcase out, and the phone rang. He took it out to see that it was Si Ye.

"Hello, Uncle Si."

"Where is it?"

"Just got out of the station." Chen Xu didn't see Si Ye for several days, but Si Ye would send a message to him every night in the past few days. Sometimes he would say a few more words, and sometimes he would be sure that he was staying safely. Convenient to go to work.