Part 67

Chen Xu did not receive the red envelopes, but a lot of them were sent out. The bear kid was excited to open the red envelopes and did not remember to say thank you to him. Even the parents of these children looked at the red envelopes given by Chen Xu with their eyes slanted. How much money is there.

After seeing the two red tickets, the smiles on these people's faces suddenly collapsed, and two hundred yuan was sent to the beggar.

Chen Xu didn't feel embarrassed at all, anyway, he had never received red envelopes from them before, and now he is giving them red envelopes to their children, and he still has lost it.

"Chen Xu, isn't Mr. Si treating you badly?" The relatives tentatively asked after reading the red envelopes he sent.

"Uncle Si is very nice to me." Chen Xu answered truthfully.

But the more he said that, the more they felt that he was trying hard, and the look in his eyes became more pitiful, and some people even showed a gleeful smile.

The lunch was dull and tasteless, and after a little hastily, he put down his chopsticks, and the bear boy next to him used his chopsticks to toss over and over in the dishes looking for meat. No one in his family felt that this was a problem.

The eyes of the two met, and the child bear made a face to Chen Xu.

After lunch, Chen Yuqi found Chen Xu and complained dissatisfiedly, "Second brother, why did you give me two hundred yuan? I am your sister."

"Two hundred yuan is enough, and I don't have much money." Chen Xu does not have any cash. The card that Si Ye gave him generally doesn't move. He usually spends all the money he earns by working on his own, because Si Ye Everything was prepared for him, and there was very little money to spend.

Chen Yuqi didn't believe it, "How could it be that you are married to Uncle Si, he is so rich, how can you not have any money."

She rolled her eyes and asked, "Could it be true that Uncle Si doesn't like you, just like the aunt guessed it?"

"We are in a very good relationship, you think too much." Chen Xie glanced at her and said flatly.

His reaction made Chen Yuqi feel that she was right. Si Ye was really tired of Chen Xu. She said that Chen Xu had nothing but a face. Who was Si Ye and what kind of person he wanted. Beauty is not a matter of a word, how could it be stubbornly devoted to Chen Xu.

"Second brother, you don't have to be aggressive. Even if Uncle Si is tired of you, he will definitely give you a lot of money when you divorce. "Chen Yuqi felt that she was right. She stepped forward and grabbed Chen Xu's sleeves and said coquettishly at him: "Second brother, I am a girl who has no abilities. I am not able to earn money on her own like my elder brother." , Grandpa's legacy is pocket money to you, but it's very important to me."

Chen Xu squinted his eyes, and he said why he called him to come back for the New Year. It turned out that all of them were from the inheritance that Grandpa left him.

"Didn't Grandpa leave a legacy for you?" Chen Xu asked unmovedly.

Chen Yuqi curled his lips and said: "At that point, grandpa is eccentric. You alone are more than me and eldest brother combined."

"That's Grandpa's money. It's his business how he wants to distribute it." Chen Xu looked at Chen Yuqi, feeling a little bit ascendant.

"Heh, I think you can only say these things because you are favored. Standing and talking don't hurt your back." Chen Yuqi rolled his eyes and muttered: "You don't need money, why do you have to occupy Grandpa? Legacy."