Part 44

Chen Xu panicked and closed his eyes tightly, and suddenly heard a short laugh, which made his cochlea itch.

He felt his head rubbed, and then heard Si Ye say: "If you are funny, you can open your eyes."

Chen Xu didn't believe it, and carefully raised his eyelids a little bit, and faintly saw Si Ye wearing a white bathrobe.

Convinced that Si Ye was wearing clothes, Chen Xu breathed a sigh of relief and opened his eyes. His ears are very hot, and they are still red, especially eye-catching.

Realizing that he was being played by Si Ye again, Chen Xu subconsciously bulged his cheeks and glared at Si Ye.

When Si Ye saw his cheeks puffed up, his eyes widened and he was full of affection. How could his children be so cute.

"Uncle Si, you said I want to move in?" Chen Xu remembered what Si Ye had just said, and asked him in surprise.

"Well, how can a couple sleep in separate rooms when they are newly married." Si Ye took it for granted.

Of course Chen Xu knew that the logic was right, but the problem was that he and Si Ye were only superficial husbands, and this was the main house, and no outsiders would come over at all. Who would know if the two of them were sleeping in separate rooms.

Seeing what he was thinking in his heart, Si Ye raised his hand to embrace his waist and led the person to the sofa, not forgetting to pour Chen Xu a glass of juice.

"Si's family is talkative, and the company's people are not vegetarian. If it is discovered that I was a fake marriage, everything I did before will be useless. My father's lawyer also has the right to withdraw the inheritance right of this inheritance." Si Ye is patient. Explained to him.

Chen Xu nodded clearly, it turned out to be the case.

"If you don't want to, I can sleep in the study in the future." Si Ye pointed to the door from the bedroom to the study. Chen Xu knew that when he slept here before, Si Ye had made do with it in the study.

This is Si Ye's room. How could Chen Xu drive people to sleep in the study room and occupy the magpie's nest by himself.

What's more, Si Ye worked so hard every day, how could he have a good rest in the study.

"I'm not unwilling." Chen Xu looked up at Si Ye, shook his head and said.

When Si Ye heard the words, the corners of his lips raised slightly and his eyes were deep, "That means you are willing to sleep with me?"

The last four words suddenly made Chen Xu's face flushed, and the color darker. Although it means that, why is it so strange from the mouth of Uncle Si? Such a blushing heartbeat?

He lowered his head, and his slender neck was covered with light pink. Probably because of his thinness, there was a bone on the back of his neck, and Si Ye wanted to drop a kiss on it.

"I've drawn up a list of wedding guests, can you see?" Si Ye deliberately talked about business and diverted Chen Xu's attention.

"I have nothing to invite." Chen Xu said in a daze.

After all, it's just a wedding for others. The people that Si Ye invites should all be business people. He is a student, so he can have anyone he wants to invite.

Si Ye raised his eyes to look at Chen Xu, "Aren't your parents please?"

The pupils of his eyes were deep in the abyss, causing Chen Xu to fall into his pupils, his thoughts flying.