Part 42

"Chen Hao, you were late as the protagonist tonight, you have to be punished!"

Chen Hao simply drank three glasses of wine amidst the roar of the crowd, and everyone immediately clapped and applauded.

"Thank you everyone for coming over and having fun!"

When Chen Hao rarely acted as a host, he was so generous this time. Naturally, his friends, friends and foxes, happily asked people to open several bottles of wine, and deliberately asked him whether he was heartache or not. Chen Hao expressed the money with a free and easy face. He can still get it, and everyone is flattering him again.

"Young Master Chen, I'm really sorry, something has been delayed at home." Chen Hao saw Si Yichen sitting silently drinking at a glance, and immediately walked up.

At first, Si Yichen came over, and many people came forward to greet him, but he was in a bad mood and didn't pay much attention to others. After sitting down, he started drinking for himself. These people naturally saw Si Yichen. Yi Chen didn't want anyone to come up and disturb him, so he didn't take the initiative to get up to touch Si Yi Chen's mold.

These people just heard that Si Yichen was recently robbed of the limelight by Chen Xu, but they didn't understand that Si Yichen had been regarded as an abandoned son by Si Ye, and they still held Si Yichen as usual. After all, even if Si Yichen was robbed of the limelight by Chen Xu. , That was also Si Ye's only son. As long as these people could climb up and leak some sand from Si Yichen's fingers, it was enough for them to have fun.

When Si Yichen heard him say that something was delayed at home, he suddenly remembered that Chen Hao was Chen Xu's elder brother. Today is Chen Hao's birthday. In principle, Chen Xu should return to Chen's home to celebrate her birthday.

"Oh? Is it possible that your parents don't allow you to come out?" Si Yichen tapped sideways.

Chen Hao waved his hand, poured himself a glass of wine, and said, "How is that possible, I am already 20, and it's not that my sister is still in high school."

He took a sip of wine, then glanced at Si Yichen carefully, and said, "It's not because of that stupid Chen Xu. My parents who are good enough have to let him come back for dinner together. Isn't this disgusting me."

Hearing Chen Hao mentioned Chen Xu, Si Yichen's eyes instantly turned gloomy, "It's disgusting."

"Yes, but my parents don't listen. They must let Chen Xu come back. The relatives in my family are also stupid. I asked Chen Xu no less than five times for a dinner. Why didn't Chen Xu come back? Just to wait for Chen Xu. For dinner, the shelves are really big. I think he must have deliberately played tricks on our family." Chen Xu talked about things tonight, and his face was full of disgust for Chen Xu.

Si Yichen frowned, shook the wine glass in his hand, and said, "It should be your parents who are thinking about it. After all, they are younger brothers."

"Sneer." Chen Hao seemed to have heard some big joke, and sneered disdainfully.

He filled his emptied glass with wine and added another glass to Si Yichen. The two touched.

"How could my parents miss him?" Chen Hao took a sip of the wine and said to Si Yichen with red eyes: "In fact, I vaguely remember that when I was a child, I accidentally heard my parents quarrel."

He belched a drink, approached Si Yichen, rolled his eyes and whispered, "Chen Xu is not actually my parents' children."

Si Yichen's hand holding the wine glass paused in the air, his eyes stopped for a few seconds before moving to Chen Hao's face, "Are you telling the truth?"