Part 21

People came to the door, and Chen Xu didn't feel well. He turned around and changed into a white T, ripped jeans, and the earrings Si Ye bought him on his ears, but he only wore the left ear today, probably It's because when I first got up, my hair was a bit messy, and it didn't look like a serious person.

However, his skin is white and his facial features are exquisite. Such a dress does not make him look like a hooligan. On the contrary, it is a bit unruly.

When he went downstairs, his parents were sitting on the sofa sipping tea stubbornly. Uncle Zhong was entertaining them, and when he saw Chen Xu, he immediately greeted them with a smile, "Master Xu, is breakfast now? This morning? My husband deliberately ordered the kitchen to make your favorite Sixi steamed dumplings."

"Okay, trouble Uncle Zhong." Chen Xu didn't change her plan to eat breakfast just because her parents were here.

"If Mr. Chen and Mrs. Chen have not had breakfast, they can use it with Young Master Xu." Uncle Zhong turned around and said to Chen Xu's parents.

The Chen family and his wife, who had originally stared at Chen Xu ferociously behind Uncle Zhong, immediately reduced the anger on their faces and said flatly, "How embarrassed then."

"You two are welcome." Aunt Liu, who Uncle Zhong called to the kitchen, ordered to go down.

Chen Xu walked to the sofa and sat down, with a lax attitude, completely disregarding the Chen family and his wife.

"Chen Xu! Are you dumb? Don't you know how to call someone?" Chen Xu's father, Chen Yue, couldn't bear Chen Xu's challenge to his majesty as his father at all, and angrily accused him.

"Oh, Mom and Dad." Chen Xu picked up a grape and put it in her mouth.

This attitude was completely defiant, so angry that Chen Yue and his wife Wang Qian almost didn't hit him.

"You! Chen Xu, who taught you the rules? Do you think that you are a top pick in the college entrance examination? I tell you there is someone outside of you. Sooner or later you will have to smash your head!" Chen Yue patted the table and stood up with his fingers. Chen Xu began to teach him and teach him the principles of life.

Without raising her eyelids, Chen Xu said indifferently: "No one taught me, I'm just like that."

If Chen Yue has a heart attack, he must be angry enough by now. His wife Wang Qian hurriedly supported him and patted his chest to help him smoothly, "Husband, don't be angry, Xiao Xu is just irritating, Xiao Xu, you Why didn't you even tell your parents about such a great thing as the top pick in the college entrance examination?"

If the needles were hidden in the cotton, Chen Xu immediately regained her old feelings. The familiar formula and familiar taste made Chen Xu think that she was their enemy.

"You didn't ask either." Chen Xu directly blocked Wang Qiang's mouth.

She smiled awkwardly and said, "You child, you are angry with mom and dad. Why would mom and dad not care about you? It's just that you are in the Si's house and we are in contact with you too often. What do the Si's family think? If it treats you harshly, wouldn't we feel more distressed."

This is so hard to say that he won't believe it anymore after he was eighteen in his last life. He was sent to the Si's house by his parents at the age of twelve. At first, his parents coaxed him with this kind of remark, but he still believed it, but it took a long time. He gradually realized that they were all fake, especially when he saw the photos of their family of four who went out to play in Chen Yuqi's circle of friends. The more often, he no longer believed in the pie drawn by his parents. And those so-called love him, for his sake.