Part 71

Chen Xu originally thought Si Ye would take him to the top restaurant in City A for dinner, but he didn't. The car drove on a road that Chen Xu didn't know.

"Uncle Si, where are we going?" Chen Xu glanced out the window, the lights were on, neon flickering.

Si Ye squeezed his hand and said, "I won't sell you, I can't bear it."

Chen Xu twitched her hands, but didn't say a word.

After more than ten minutes of driving, the car finally stopped. After Chen Xu got out of the car, he fixed his eyes and stopped in front of a villa.

Surrounded by greenery, various flowers are planted at the entrance of the villa. Although it is early spring, these flowers are blooming again and again.

The villa has three floors, a combination of Chinese and Western styles, somewhat retro.

The house looks a bit old, but the furnishings inside are very new. Chen Xu took out his mobile phone and silently positioned where he is now. As he expected, it is surrounded by historical sites. This house looks like the Republic of China. A small western-style building built in the period.

"Sit down, what are you doing while standing?" Si Ye took off his jacket and hung it up, pulling Chen Xu, who was standing at the door, dumbfounded and entered the door.

Chen Xu was really afraid that he would trample the floor with one foot. This is a historic building.

The restaurant is decorated very romantically, I want to come to prepare for the candlelight dinner tonight.

As soon as they sat down, someone came from the kitchen to serve them both. There was an old phonograph record flowing in the room, a rose was inserted in a vase on the dining table, and the dim light above the head made the atmosphere ambiguous-ambiguous. .

Chen Xu took a bite of tonight's dishes, Si Ye glanced at him, then took a bite casually, and asked, "How does it taste?"

"Not bad." Chen Xu replied subconsciously, Si Ye's lips raised slightly, "That's good."

Hearing these three words, Chen Xu suddenly realized that Si Ye did the food tonight.

"You did it?"

Si Ye nodded slightly, "Well, I hope it won't be too unpleasant."

Chen Xu shook his head happily, "It's delicious, Uncle Si, you are so good, you can actually cook."

"I did it by myself when I was abroad. It was something many years ago, and I have some handicrafts." When Si Ye was living abroad alone, he cooked for himself, but not very often. After all, he was fifteen years old. After that, I was busy starting a business, and I didn't have much leisure and taste to cook for myself.

After returning to China, he never had the opportunity to touch the kitchen. This time he personally cooks in the kitchen. He also specially asked a chef to teach him, worrying about making dark dishes.

Fortunately, it turns out that his brain is indeed smart enough, and he also has a talent for cooking.

Chen Xu stared at the dishes in front of him, and suddenly said, "I also want to learn to cook, and I will cook it for you in the future."

"No, it's good if someone at home knows how to do it." Si Ye glanced at Chen Xu's slender fingers. With such a beautiful hand, it is better to write and draw. It is better to leave the cooking to him.

What's more, according to the living conditions of the two people, what kind of dishes they want to eat, just call the chef to the house directly, and occasionally cook in person just to add a bit of fun, don't bother to learn.