Part 74

Although Si Lin wanted to be beautiful, he was called out to play by his envious cousin before he could realize it.

At 12 o'clock in the evening that night, Si Ye went home and heard that Shu Shu Zhong said that Si Lin had gone out with Sun Pang during the day, and he has never returned. His eyes were cold, and there was a vague tendency to get angry.

Uncle Zhong quickly calmed down and said: "Master Si Lin and Master Pang Fei will definitely be fine when they go out, maybe they have forgotten the time after having fun."

There is no entrance guard in the Si family. Like Sun Weiang in his twenties, Si Ye never asked about his private life, but Si Lin just returned to Si's house and had not yet crossed the road to his identity, so he followed Sun Pangfei and went out to fool around, Sun. Where Pang Fei can take him, they are all entertainment clubs, drunken fans.

"Call him." Si Ye said solemnly.

Uncle Zhong hurried to call Si Lin, but Si Lin did not answer, so he hurriedly called the Sun family and asked them if Sun Pangfei had gone back.

"Master Pang Fei took Master Si Lin out for a day, and he hasn't come back yet. Mr. is angry." Uncle Zhong said that Si Ye was angry, and the grandson's family became nervous, so he quickly called Sun Pangfei. .

When Si Lin was sent back, it was already past two o'clock in the morning. He was very drunk, and there was a strong perfume smell on his clothes. Si Ye's face was green and he asked someone to send Si Lin back to his room for care, and he would find Si Lin again tomorrow morning.

When Chen Xu returned home on the weekend, he learned that Si Lin was punished by Si Ye to copy books at home, and he was not allowed to go out.

Si Lin came downstairs to drink water. The moment he saw Chen Xu, his eyes lit up, and he ran to Chen Xu, "Shen Xu, you are back."

"Yeah." Chen Xu nodded nonchalantly. Si Lin wanted to talk to him, but Chen Xu quickly went to the third floor with his schoolbag on his back.

He looked at the third floor, which was close at hand and far away, and suddenly felt sad. It was Si Ye's site, and he was not qualified to go up.

But isn't this his home? Why can't you go up to the third floor?

And since his parents love him so much, don't they leave him a legacy? Thinking of what his eldest cousin said to him yesterday, he couldn't help wondering whether Cheese Ye had really monopolized the inheritance left to him by his parents.

He always wanted to wait for Chen Xu to come down, but Chen Xu never came down and didn't know what to do upstairs.

Chen Xu has recently tried to trade stocks. No matter how much theoretical knowledge he has, he needs to practice. He took some lucky money to play with. Fortunately, he is smart and has not lost money at the moment, but made a fortune.

Seeing that the rematch of the design competition is approaching, Chen Xu has also been doing exercises recently to set a theme for herself and set a good time for drawing.

He plans to make a suit for Si Ye after the competition. If he can get a good ranking, then he can use the gimmicks of this competition to create his own brand. When he has not had time to complete the previous life, he will Achieve one by one in this life.

In the previous life, he made a lot of preparations for creating his own brand and drew a lot of manuscripts. Soon after he was reborn, he drew all these manuscripts.

This week the teacher assigned a group homework, and Chen Xu was still with Tang Zhen and Zhu Yaoyuan. He opened a video to force the two and himself to finish the homework on Friday.