Part 37

In the evening performance, Chen Xu was extremely silent. Lu Hai didn't know where to find the newcomer. She sang well, but she had little stage experience. His legs trembled as soon as he got on stage, and his voice sounded a little green, not as distinctive as Xia Xiaoting, and far away. Not as free and easy as Xia Xiaoting.

Although Xia Xiaoting is a scumbag, Chen Xu has to admit that he has a good voice, whether it is rock or lyric songs, he can control it, and screaming can instantly drive the atmosphere of the whole venue, and slowing down the voice is a weapon for singing love songs, no wonder He has the most fans in the entire orchestra. He is really bothered by scumbags, but he does have the charm to make those girls succeed.

Probably changed the lead singer, Chen Xu did not show his face, the whole performance was mediocre, and it was almost twelve o'clock at the end, Chen Xu went off the stage with a cold face, and someone with short eyes insisted on asking him to drink. , Holding a wine glass towards his face, behind him is a group of booing bastards.

The scent of alcohol all over the man reminded Chen Xu of Xia Xiaoting. Seeing that Chen Xu hadn't moved, he thought he was scared. She raised her hand frivolously to hook Chen Xu's shoulder, and Chen Xu took the wine glass from him without a word. , Splashed directly on the man's face.

The noisy bar suddenly became quiet, the man wiped a handful of alcohol from his face, gritted his teeth and looked at Chen Xu, "Your mother..."

Before the **** came out, a chair hit the front door, smashing the man into dizziness, and the sticky blood flowed down from his head, blurring his vision.

I could only faintly see a clear figure standing under the colorful lights, with cold eyes and stinging coldness all over.

"Fuck!" Lu Hai saw the movement here from behind and rushed out from the backstage.

There was a chaos in the bar, and the fight was infeasible. In the end, it was the police who showed up on both sides before stopping.

"Are you an adult?" The 40-year-old policeman happened to have a son as old as Chen Xu. He was preparing for the third year of high school, and Chen Xu stopped by this group of people, especially dazzling.

As for Ke Xinghao, who was also eighteen next to him, he was habitually ignored because he was too anxious.

Chen Xu was still chilling all over, and said with a pity like gold, "Yeah."

"Don't want to bluff me, I can see a lot of children like you..." Before the police uncle finished speaking, she saw Chen Xu taking out her ID card from her arms and handing it in front of him.

Really grown up.

"Oh, you can't fight when you're an adult!" The uncle of the police coughed and asked them to be taken back to criticize and educate them.

Ke Xinghao looked at Chen Xu without a master. Although he caused trouble, he had not been in the game. If his parents knew that he was going to be skinned this night!

The big guy is worthy of being a big guy, and the big guy Chen Xu calmly said to the uncle police: "Wait a minute."

Then he walked to the bar owner and transferred a sum of money in front of him, "I will count the loss tonight."

When the boss looked down and saw the amount of the account, he almost didn't stare at him. When did Xu Zi be so rich? !

Seeing the boss's reaction, Lu Hai asked how much money Chen Xu had transferred to the boss, "Xu Zi, don't be aggressive, I'll give you some money later."