Part 13

Chen Xu's parents have three children. The eldest, Chen Hao, is 20 years old this year. He is currently in college. The second child is Chen Xu. The third child is a daughter. Chen Yuqi is fifteen years old this year. He is in the first year of high school.

To be honest, Chen Xu's relationship with his parents and his brothers and sisters is not very good. After all, he was sent to the Si's house at the age of twelve. After arriving at the Si's house, he rarely had time to spend with them. In fact, he has not yet come to the Si's house. Before, Chen Xu, who was still young, could also feel that his parents and siblings didn't like them very much, and his elder brother would even take the lead in bullying him.

Chen Yuqi would ask him for money from time to time because it was his sister. As long as she was not too much, Chen Xu would not refuse her.

Chen Xu transferred two hundred to Chen Yuqi. The Si family never treated them badly. Not to mention the usual pocket money, even the New Year's Eve money issued during the New Year is enough for Chen Yu to spend a year, and it is more than enough, plus Chen Xu usually Like to do some part-time jobs to make money, he is actually very wealthy.

However, in his opinion, Chen Yuqi is just a freshman in high school. He doesn't need too much money. The Chen family has never been harsh on Chen Yuqi's pocket money, so he will naturally not give too much.

Chen Yuqi: Only two hundred? Are you a beggar?

Seeing the news from Chen Yuqi, Chen Xu's brows were tightly twisted.

Chen Xu: Chen Yuqi, pay attention to your attitude.

Chen Yuqi: What's wrong with my attitude? You yourself eat spicy food at the Si's house, and your sister asks you for some pocket money. You can't bear it. How could I have a selfish and stingy brother like you.

Chen Xu thought that Chen Yuqi was so angry that he despised the two hundred yuan and would definitely not accept it. He didn't expect that the next second Chen Yuqi would actually take the two hundred yuan and then blacked him out.

Chen Xu looked at her mobile phone speechlessly, thinking that in the previous life, because he did not study economics, but ran to engage in art, he was scolded by his parents for a long time, until his death. He and his family are basically in a state of no longer contacting each other.

He suddenly thought, if he got Si Ye's blue eyes in this life, would the Chen family stick up like a blood-sucking bug?

It's not that Chen Xu deliberately tried to speculate on them with the utmost malice, but they felt that way to himself. Every time he met, his parents would not care whether he ate and sleep well at the Si's house, and had a good time. If he was bullied, they would always ask him if Si Ye had spoken to him, whether he had a good relationship with Si Yichen, and constantly instilled in him the idea that Si Ye and Si Yichen should be fond of.

Early the next morning, Chen Xu received a call from the head teacher and asked him to go back to school.

Chen Xu finished washing and eating breakfast, and then went to school on her bike.

"Where to go?" Si Ye asked him by pressing the window.

"School." Chen Xu replied.

"Come up."

Chen Xu waved his hand to refuse, but the driver got out of the car and opened the door for him and asked him to sit in.

"Thank you Uncle Si." Chen Xu sat in and said to Si Ye with her lips closed.

"You're welcome." Si Ye put his slender hands on his legs, his back straight.

It seems that at any time, Si Ye can always keep Yan Jin's manners, he will always be calm and calm, Shan Zhi Yuanzheng.