Part 49

As soon as Chen Xu's voice fell, he felt a tight hand on his waist, which made him a little bit painful.

Si Ye's strength was too strong, as if he was about to break his waistband, and as if he was about to be rubbed into his body, Chen Xu still had time to struggle, and his ears were sprinkled with a hot and humid breath, and Si Ye was dumb. Whispering in his ear: "Don't force me to kiss you."

His voice is deep and sexy, with a deep love. Desire, right in Chen Xu's ears, he almost ignites Chen Xu's whole person, Chen Xu suddenly remembers their wedding night, that love- In the night when the tide was surging, Si Ye also whispered in his ears with such a voice, his warm lips and hot kisses fell on the back of his ears one after another, making Chen Xu wet his eyelashes and red at the end of his eyes. .

I thought that the incident had passed tacitly, but at this time Chen Xu suddenly understood that there was no tacit understanding, and only Si Ye wanted to mention it. The memory of that night quickly swept through the lingering brain, causing him to suddenly curl up in Si Ye. In Ye's arms, Hong became a cooked shrimp.

Si Ye rubbed his **** ears, and it took about two minutes for Chen Xu to recover, and he got out of Si Ye's arms embarrassingly, lowering his head not to look at Si Ye.

Seeing him so awkward, Si Ye felt a little funny, and he thought his children were really cute.

Chen Xu picked up the coffee and drank it. Secretary Jiang probably thought that he was afraid of hardship as a child's taste. He added a lot of sugar and milk, and drank it a little.

Si Ye poured a cup of warm water and put it next to Chen Xu. Chen Xu quickly picked it up and took two sips before the sweet and greasy taste in his mouth was washed away.

"Eat Tianjing Pavilion at noon?" Si Ye raised his eyes to look at Chen Xu and asked for his opinion.

"No trouble, I'll go back to school in a while." Chen Xu didn't plan to eat rice, and he could see that Si Ye was very busy and didn't want to disturb Si Ye's work here.

"After lunch, I'll take you back to school." Si Ye called Secretary Jiang inside and asked him to go to Tianjing Pavilion to fix a position.

"Don't bother you? I just heard Secretary Jiang say that you have a meeting." Chen Xu put down the water glass in her hand and stared directly at Si Ye.

"There is still time for lunch, just think it's to accompany me?" Si Ye asked softly.

As soon as he let go of his attitude, Chen Xu didn't make any mistakes with him, and obediently agreed, "Okay."

Seeing Si Ye finished the phone call, Chen Xu took out the envelope and started talking about business.

"Someone brought it to me this morning." Chen Xu put the envelope on the table, and Si Ye frowned and bent over and picked it up.

The envelope has been opened, which means that Chen Xu has read the contents and chose to discuss it with herself after reading it. Si Ye was very pleased. After saying so many times, the child finally obeyed once.

But when he pulled out the photos inside and saw the contents of the photos clearly, Si Ye couldn't laugh anymore.

He couldn't laugh more now, he almost wanted to dig out the person who sent these photos and give him a slap in the face.

"These photos are not recent. It should be at the beginning of the year. Bai Churui and I were talking about work. You know she is the spokesperson of our company. At this moment, she has just taken a movie queen, and her popularity is booming. Her agency We don't agree if we want to increase the price. Bai Churui said that she wanted to have a face-to-face meeting with me. That's why I had this dinner." Si Ye was worried that Chen Xu would not believe it. He wrinkled his brows and said to Chen Xu: "I have nothing to do with her. After the contract expires, the company has changed its spokesperson."