Part 52

Sun Weiang went back to the Sun's house early in the morning, saying that he was going back to help entertain the guests, but Chen Xu felt that he should have persuaded the no-brained group of Sun's people to go.

Slowly getting up from the bed, Chen Xu stretched her waist and slowly put on slippers to wash.

A section of the young man's flexible waist was exposed from the hem of his pajamas, glowing white.

After taking a quick shower, Chen Xu wore a bathrobe and went out looking for clothes. Si Ye went to work at the company early in the morning. He was the only person in the large room. So Chen Xu was better than a stroll in the garden. He bent down and grabbed a bit in the cloakroom. Putting on an off-white sweater, a pair of long white legs are exposed in the air, the room is not cold when the air conditioner is turned on, so I grabbed a pair of light blue jeans with holes.

"Young Master Xu, be careful of colds." Uncle Zhong is an elderly person. I can't see that young people dress so cool in early winter and even show their knees. He will regret it when he gets rheumatism and joint pain in his old age.

"I'm not cold." Chen Xu is young, with strong firepower, and at home, with air conditioners turned on everywhere, so she doesn't feel cold at all.

Uncle Zhong would persuade Chen Xu that he was not good enough, and told Chen Xu that a stylist would come and style him after lunch, and that the dress would be delivered in the afternoon.

"Mr. said he will come back to pick you up to Sun's house after get off work."

"Yeah." Chen Xu didn't have any other arrangements today. He didn't plan to go out. In the afternoon, he planned to stay at home obediently and wait for Si Ye to come back to pick him up.

After lunch, Chen Xu played with her mobile phone for a while, and Tang Zhen posted a lot of pictures among the three people in the dormitory.

Hazelnut: Let me show you, my male **** is handsome again!

Chen Xu took a look at Tang Zhenfa's photos, and he knew that he was a popular traffic star Xiang Xiuhe, even if he didn't chase stars.

Tang Zhenfa's red carpet picture from Xiang Xiuhe's participation in the film awards ceremony two days ago. This time, the look is really good. The suit is straight, with gold-rimmed glasses with eyeglass chains hanging on it, and his hair is a bit long, behind. With a ponytail, it looks gentle and handsome, and some pictures are still a bit seductive.

□□: My goddess has gone too! ! Super beautiful! Let me show you.

So Zhu Yaoyuan also joined the ranks of publishing pictures. What Chen Xu was a bit speechless was that Zhu Yaoyuan's goddess was actually Bai Churui.

□□: My goddess is so beautiful, but it's a pity that I didn't win the prize this time, and it's sad.

Hazelnut: Hahahaha, my brother won the best supporting actor award!

□□: It doesn't matter, my goddess Meimeimei is enough.

Hazel Guo: To be honest, don't you think that it's a bit of a contradiction for you to talk about women among our **** guys?

□□:? ? ? Life is not easy, the straight man sighed.

Hazel Guo: Although I shouldn't say bad things about your goddess, don't you think your goddess is a bit bitchy?

□□: Since you know you shouldn't say it, why do you still say it?

Hazelnut: It's just that there is an inexplicable feeling of seeing my good brother being cheated by green tea, and I want to persuade you to turn back.