Part 89

When Lin Penghan brought his son Lin Yirun to visit Si Ye, Chen Xu was still asleep in the bedroom on the third floor.

"I don't know why the two of Lin Sanshu came here?" Si Ye gave people tea, but Lin Penghan looked around, seeming to be looking for someone.

Lin Yirun poked her father with her elbow to remind him that business matters.

"It's really rude to visit today, but it's important. We father and son had to come and harass." Lin Penghan is a Confucian businessman. Although he is already the year of knowing the fate, he is still personable. Just look at Lin Yirun next to him. I guessed that I was also the girl's dream lover.

Compared with his father Lin Penghan, Lin Yirun and Si Ye are the same age, and speak much more casually.

"It's true that I came here today for your husband."

Si Ye frowned and remembered that Secretary Jiang said that the Lin family was investigating the matter of Chen Xu.

"My husband is still studying, so he shouldn't have anything to do with the Lin family."

Lin Penghan licked his lips nervously, clenched his fists, and said: "When my mother passed away, you were still young, so you shouldn't remember her voice and smile."

He took out an old photo from his bag and handed it to Si Ye. Si Ye reached out and took it. The moment he saw the person in the photo, his eyebrows frowned.

The person in the photo is Lin Penghan's mother, Lin's wife, who looked like Zhuang Qiongyin when he was young.

Zhuang Qiongyin is an out-and-out beauty, otherwise he wouldn't fall in love with Lin at first sight. The point is that the appearance of Zhuang Qiongyin and Chen Xu are very similar.

It's just that Chen Xu's brows and eyes are sharper, without the femininity of women.

It's hard not to let people connect the two of them with similar looks.

Lin Yirun opened the mouth and said: "Seventeen years ago, my mother followed my father to a city to discuss business. When she took my two-year-old brother to go shopping, my brother suddenly developed a high fever, and my mother took him to a nearby city. A hospital, where my brother was lost."

Between the lightning and flint, everything seemed to be right. Si Ye was full of turbulent waves. He never expected that Chen Xu's relatives who could not be found would be the Lin family.

Far in the sky, close in front of you.

"I have never heard of this." Si Ye has never heard of it in these years. Lin Penghan has a son besides Lin Yirun.

Lin Penghan smiled sadly and said: "Since the loss of the child, your Aunt Zhuo has been very guilty and thought it was her fault, so she suffered from depression. In order not to stimulate her, I suppressed the incident. Mention, but we have been searching for this child secretly over the years and never thought of giving up."

No wonder Zhuo Shunan's health has been in poor health. She has to go abroad to recuperate every once in a while, and no longer does creative work. It turns out that she retired not for the sake of her husband and child, but because she lost her youngest son and suffered from depression. Cannot continue to create.

It is no wonder that Zhuo Shunan saw Chen Xu that day, and his eyes had been fixed on Chen Xu. Chen Xu and Zhuang Qiongyin looked so similar, and at the same age, Zhuo Shunan could hardly not ignite hope.

"Are you sure that Chen Xu is the child you are looking for?" When Si Ye looked for Si Lin these years, it was not that he did not meet all the requirements, but in the end it was an empty situation.