Part 72

The Fan family originally had a child, but that child unfortunately died, and Mrs. Fan also lost her fertility during the birth. She was hit hard and almost committed suicide. It was at this time that they found their way back to the village. While there was a car accident, a baby fell on the side of a car that turned over. It should have been thrown out of the car window.

The two rushed over and picked up the child. The child was wrapped thickly and there was nothing wrong with it.

They glanced at the car in a panic. The two adults seemed to be dead, covered in blood. The couple who lost their beloved son immediately decided to take the child back and raise them for themselves. Anyway, they are dead. People will know this.

They had been honest for half their lives, and they were flustered when they did this kind of thing for the first time. They didn't notice that there was a dying child in the arms of the woman in the passenger seat. They picked up the young Si Lin and stumbled on the motorcycle and ran away.

At that time, they were also scared and panicked for several days, so they kept behind closed doors. They were afraid that someone would come and ask them to hand over their children. But they waited and waited until someone came to them, until a neighbor found them. There was an extra child in the family, and they rushed to ask them where the child came from. At that time, Mr. Fan made some money from a small business. In order to avoid the questioning of the villagers, they simply moved to the city. Contacted the village.

But the good news didn't last long. After they moved to the city with their children, Mr. Fan lost his business when Si Lin was five years old. Afterwards, he didn't realize his hope for a comeback on several occasions. Instead, he owed it. A lot of money, life is extremely difficult, a family of three can only live in a small old-fashioned residential building, and I can hear clearly when I get up in the morning and turn on the tap next door.

"You go! Ji Ming is my son, not Si Lin. You have found the wrong person." Mrs. Fan pushed Secretary Jiang and Si Ye outside the door, refusing to let them in or talking.

After Si Lin was adopted by the Fan family, he named him Fan Jiming. After graduating from high school, he did not continue his studies. Instead, he worked everywhere to pay off his debts for Mr. Fan.

"Mrs. Fan, we have done DNA testing and we have confirmed that Mr. Fan Jiming is the nephew of our chairman." Secretary Jiang still kept a decent smile on his face, and was not affected by Mrs. Fan's savageness.

"According to our investigation, Mr. Fan owes a total of more than two million yuan so far. Our chairman can repay it for you. In addition, he will also give you a sum of money as a support for Master Si Lin for so many years. Thank you Fei, and I hope you can understand that our chairman wants a family reunion." Secretary Jiang was so clever that Mr. Fan was loosened by a few words, but Mrs. Fan couldn't listen to it at all.

"Xiuzhen and the others are right. Ji Ming's real family also wants a family reunion. We can't be so selfish." Mr. Fan supported his wife's shoulders and persuaded.

Mrs. Fan stared at him in disbelief, "What are you talking about? I see, you must be moved by the money. Are you still a person? Are you trying to sell your son for glory?"

Mr. Fan was blushing when he said, "What is selling a son to beg for glory? Do I want to lose Ji Ming? But they are the real relatives of Ji Ming, and they have been looking for Ji Ming for so many years."

"They lost Ji Ming, so there is no face to look for Ji Ming!" Mrs. Fan sighed as if Mrs. Fan couldn't get in.

When the scene was deadlocked, a voice suddenly sounded behind Si Ye, "Parents, what are you doing?"