Part 84

When Chen Xu didn't know, his identity was turned upside down.

The youngest son of the former chairman of the Chen family, the Chen family was acquired not long ago, and the Chen family plummeted. This incident has been on Weibo hot searches for a while, but because Chen's is not a particularly large company, this incident is not Not many people noticed.

19L: Maybe many people don't know that Chen's business was in daily necessities. When my grandfather was his generation, Chen's nationality was pretty good, and the reputation and quality were quite good. Unfortunately, Chen was in the hands of the former chairman. , It began to go downhill, and in the past few years, it has been unable to make ends meet, and it will be a matter of time for someone to be acquired.

20L: The size is a company. Although Chen Xu's family is not a top wealthy family, it is still a wealthy family. How could such a family let their young son be taken-up by others?

21L: That's right, the school grass is the provincial champion who was admitted to our school. How could such an excellent person be willing to be taken care of by others.

22L: Rumors are dead!

23L: But in those photos, Chen Xu and the man next to him look really close. It's a pity that you can't see the face of the man next to him, but you should be older than Chen Xu just from the back.

24L: The school grass has publicly admitted that he has a boyfriend. Maybe the other person in the photo is the school grass boyfriend. People are in love with each other sweetly. How could it be a parenting.

Chen Xu's reputation gradually turned back to the stall, and the account that broke the news that Chen Xu was covered-yang suddenly posted new content.

It was revealed that the relationship between Chen Xu and his family was not good. He often ridiculed his parents and bullied his sister. When Chen Xu was in high school, she often skipped classes and fights and went in and out of bars. He was not the kind of good student they thought.

The first photo is a photo of Chen Yue and Chen Xu talking near University A. In the photo, Chen Yue looks haggard, as if begging Chen Xu for something, Chen Xu stands beside him indifferently, not giving his father anything good. Complexion.

The second photo is when Chen Xu was in high school, making an appointment with someone at the back of the school. There is also a photo of him dyeing his hair colorful and going in and out of the bar.

As soon as these photos came out, everyone who was certain that Chen Xu was a good student could not be taken up-suddenly became confused.

It turns out that the top students are all illusions, and Chen Xu is not a good person in private.

Later, the person who posted the post posted several photos of Chen Xu following a man in and out of a luxury car and in and out of a high-end restaurant.

179L: My god, refresh my three views! Shock my mother! Chen Xu is such a person!

180L: I suddenly remembered that Chen Xu bullied and bullied Wu Bin. He said that Wu Bin had stolen his watches worth more than two million. According to his family's financial conditions, his father would not dare to buy more than two million watches. .

181L: Someone finally talked about this. I felt strange at the time. He put more than two million yuan in the dormitory. It was too much money to burn. I didn't care about the small amount of money, or it was he who gave the military. Set under Bin? !

182L: Think carefully! Recently, he frequently asks for leave. Maybe it's because the family went bankrupt, and he was too attentive to serve the funder and couldn't get up anymore.