Part 66

This year's New Year's Eve dinner is a little colder than in previous years. Si Jing and Wei Shifeng divorced and went abroad to relax. Although Si Wanping didn't know what Si Jing had to leave, the relationship between her and Wei Shifeng was not very good. Si Jing was so hurt that she needed to go abroad to relax, but even if she stayed in China, she would only cause trouble, and Si Wanping didn't stop it too much.

Si Yichen squatted in prison, Tao Minzhi lived in the nursing home. Last year, the Si family gradually lost a lot of people. Si Wanping superstitiously decided to worship at the temple tomorrow morning.

Among the juniors, Sun Weiang and Si Xuezhou were left, and there was also a three-year-old Si Shenqian. Si Ye called for them to sit over.

"Xuezhou will have the college entrance examination next semester? How are you prepared, are you confident?" Zheng Hongqiao asked Si Xuezhou, who was concentrating on cooking.

Si Xuezhou froze, grabbed the corner of his clothes, and said, "It's okay."

Si Yaowei patted the back of Si Xuezhou's head and said to Zheng Hongqiao: "Don't mention it, he got a mess in the final exam, he didn't inherit my **** cleverness at all."

Zheng Hongqiao smiled and relieved Si Yaowei, "It's okay, it's okay, anyway, Xuezhou is still young, so I can do my best."

"Brother-in-law, please don't tell him this. His grades are so disgusting to me. After Shen Qian goes to school, you have to keep an eye on it." Si Yaowei took a sip of wine and glanced at Si Xuezhou with disgust. .

Si Xuezhou smiled awkwardly, and suddenly lost his appetite. His mother Luo Yi sat beside him, eating her own indifferently, as if she hadn't heard her husband belittle her son.

"So I said that the child should be picked up from an early age. You couple fly around all day long. Don't care when it is time to take care of it. When the child is ambitious, it will be too late if you want to take care of it." Si Wanping said in a voice.

This is not the case with Si Jing. When she was young, she was competitive and didn't have time to care about her children. Zheng Hongqiao was obsessed with art, and she didn't even bother with Si Jing. When they finally remembered that Si Jing had a daughter, the child would have been crooked. Bye, I won't come back. Fortunately, Si Jing gave birth to a boy after getting married. This is the only value that Si Jing has created for Si Wanping over the years.

Si Xuezhou was full of grievance and anger. If he was bolder, he could throw his chopsticks and leave, but he didn't dare, so he could only eat silently.

Suddenly a piece of sweet and sour ribs appeared in the bowl, Si Xuezhou raised his head and met Chen Xu's clear eyes.

"This rib is good, I remember you like sweet ones." Chen Xu's plain words made Si Xuezhou's eyes flushed suddenly, trying to suppress the soreness of his throat, and said dully, "Thank you."

He lowered his head and put that piece of ribs into his mouth. The sweet and sour taste occupies the taste buds, which is what he likes.

"good to eat."

Chen Xu bravely brought the plate of sweet and sour pork ribs and put it in front of Si Xuezhou, "Then eat more."

"Shen Xu, don't get used to him too much." Si Yaowei didn't have a good impression of Chen Xu. He was a champion in the college entrance examination at a young age, but he had a promising future but learned to climb the bed. Seeing him in front of so many elders , Put a plate of spare ribs in front of his son, Si Yaowei frowned unhappy.

"It's just a plate of ribs, Sanshu, you are too serious, if you like to ask the kitchen to do it again." Chen Xu's indifferent tone made Si Yaowei more unhappy.