Cast and Backgrounds

Cherry Hill

Momona Tamada as Scarlett Delmonico

           Scarlett Delmonico is a fifteen year old, she loves baseball, dance and baking

Most importantly, her boyfriend, Jaden Walton.

Scarlett's hobbies include: baking, annoying Jaden and dancing.

Scarlett is the most soft, bubbly person that brightens everyone's day, night or afternoon.
She isn't a very vengeful person but was turned into one after the whole friendship fight with Layla Goodman, her best friend.

Scarlett always goes to Jayla's volleyball games, Javon's boxing matches and Daelo's little league baseball games.
Scarlett always had a passion for baseball which was ignited thanks to Jaden.

Scarlett is a Junior.

" Everyone wants to be friend not because I'm friends with the Waltons or dating Jaden but because my dad's 'hot'. "

Dylan O'Brien as Spencer Delmonico

         Spencer Delmonico is a 30 year old good looking man some might say, he's a great coach, an even better father and the best actor

Spencer is a recently engaged man with no intentions of losing the woman he sees as a Goddess.

Spencer used to be in contact with his ex-wife Lindsay for his daughter's sake but ever since the court and being engaged, he has lost all contact with her.
Spencer can sometimes be oblivious with the things going on with his daughter's life but he always makes it up to her.

Spencer is still not allowed to step into the kitchen to cook something to this day, Scarlett would rather continue to take algebra 2 than risk the house burning down.

" Hey! I am a very good looking man, who is marrying a very good looking woman. "

Madison Bailey as Alana Maybank