XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)

Chapter 26, Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm in my reputation era, which is fancy talk for I don't care about your existence anymore. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

It was finally Monday, I was in a better mindset than the last time it was Monday.
I feel more energized and more not in the mood for Meredith, I got up at five and went to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, did my skincare routine and then hopped in my shower.
I washed my hair, shaved my legs and exfoliated my body which I rarely do.

Once I got out, I took my time doing my hair and make up before I went to my closet to pick out my newest outfit.
I picked out something so beautiful and took my time ironing it, I went to my shoe rack and choose matching shoes.

Finally, I changed into the outfit I had picked out and fell in love with the way it hugged my curves the right way.
Thank God I was going through puberty and my body was changing, that meant I got to explore different outfits to see which ones fit me correctly.

Scarlett's Outfit

I sprayed my Cherry Scented perfume and walked downstairs with my phone in hand, my dad and Alana were awake already since they had to get ready to search for someone to get them married.
Alana smiled at my new outfit however my father was in shock.

"This is, new.."

My dad stammered as I hugged him and then moved onto Alana, I nodded and smiled.

"New is good, can I dye my hair and pierce my nose?"

I asked as I walked inside of the kitchen to grab an apple before making myself some coffee, my dad looked at me and stood quiet.

"Bring your Spanish grade from a C- to a solid B- and get a B on your next algebra quiz, if you can do that then this week we can do both."

He negotiated, it was a fair thing as well.
Xiomara can tutor me for Spanish and Cora can help me study for my next algebra quiz, it was a win-win.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to school. Do I look okay?"

Although I was gonna have the hot girl mindset in school, I was still a daddy's girl and a Mama's girl at home.
My dad gave me a thumbs up which was enough to send me on my way, I grabbed ice coffee and placed it in my to-go cup.

I said goodbye to my father and Alana and got into my car, I drove to the projects where I picked up Xiomara.

"Oooh, Chica you're definitely in your reputation era."

Xiomara hyped me up as I hugged her and kissed her cheek, I smiled at her as I began to hype her up too.
Once we arrived in front of the school, Xiomara took a moment to pull me aside.

I was confused at first but then she started to take photos of me and hype me up, I felt myself blush a bit of embarrassment before striking some poses.
Xiomara finished with the photos and showed me which ones I liked best, I didn't really like any of them so I went through her gallery from yesterday and found the perfect one.

"This one, hands down."

I pointed the photo out, Xiomara nodded and clicked that photo.
She posted it with a smirk as we walked into school, word got around Jaden and I broke up and every girl and guy have been eyeing me.

Not that I didn't like the attention, I just didn't want it to distract me from my two goals.

Willow Evans and Jaden Walton.

As I got to my locker, I decided to look at the photo Xiomara posted.
I had to hype myself up too you know, self love is the best love.

@ ReachForTheMars Posted!

Liked by ScarHead and 3.9M more
ReachForTheMars: mi amor's in reputation era.
Tagged: ScarHead

Jaylawaltonofficial: As she should!?
^^ ReachForTheMars: that's what I'm saying

Coralreef: That's my best friend!!!

Laylaistheman: No man can ruin this beautiful being
^^ ScarHead: you're my soulmate

ScarHead: I'm literally hot, you can't lie.

I turned my phone off and dug around in my locker, I was replacing books with other books that I would need when I watched Willow walk into the school.
Her braids looked gorgeous on her, she has melanin and she was headed this way, crap!

I looked in the small mirror I had, touching up my lipgloss and putting on clear mascara.
I was about to add blush when she knocked lightly on my locker door, I chuckled to myself and closed it.

"Heard about your break up, guy's a loser."

Willow smiled at me, I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled back at her.

"Yeah, such a loser.."

I agreed with her, we began to speak when we both watched Jaden walk into the school with his arm wrapped around Meredith's waist.

"Hey, no hard feels right Scar Scar?"

Meredith asked as she pouted her lips, Jaden walked over to his friends who were currently shunning him until further notice.
I laughed at his attempt to get their attention, Willow and I smiled at each other.

" I'm in my reputation era, which is fancy for I don't care about your existence anymore. "

I blew some kisses towards Meredith and grabbed Willow's hand, Willow looked at Meredith and smirked as she walked with me to the cafeteria.
My stomach was exploding with butterflies but I couldn't show it yet, remember, reputation era first, Lover era second.

My plan will fall in place like dominos, I will have what I want, when I want because it's how Meredith played her game.
I was bound to make sure karma came their way anyways, so why not look good while stacking up receipts?

Xiomara smiled at me and wiggled her eyebrows before walking over to us, we walked to our friend group but I couldn't engage in any conversation.
I was too focused on Jaden and Willow, they both looked pretty.

Why couldn't the universe make this easy for me and let me have both?
Destiny is all I'm looking for now, I see who I end up with in the long run.