I. Excitement

Chapter 1, Excitement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" That's not me, I have zero idea of what you're talking about. "

~ Jaden's POV ~

"What if I went to school with french braids?"

Scarlett asked, we were currently on FaceTime trying to figure out what to wear for our first day of school which was starting in two weeks.
Scarlett said that being prepared early was better than being prepared, she always said I have to start going to bed early.

"That'll look nice, we're matching right?"

I asked as I looked through my closet, I'll admit, matching was an idea I adored so much but didn't want to say it out loud.
Scarlett squealed and I heard shuffling, it went silent before I heard a thud.

I looked back and start laughing, Scarlett had fell off her bed trying to get up.
She was getting up, she looked at me laughing and raised her middle finger to which I put mines back up at her.

"It's not that funny Jaden."

She muttered with a smile, I looked at her with a dramatic gasp.

"But it was hilarious when I fell?"

Scarlett nodded as we both laughed, these moments are what I adored most.
Her laugh is so precious to me, I could listen to it everyday, there's not another person in the world to make me think otherwise.

"Let's just take a break from outfits and talk about the wedding."

I suggested as I sat down on my bed, I was starting to feel slight discomfort due to getting braces.
It felt weird and unnatural, but mom said my teeth were getting crooked and so were Javon's so we got them.

Scarlett thought they were cute on me, but then again anything that has to do with me is cute to her.

"I'm excited, I get to be the flower girl. I feel like I'm seven!"

Scarlett gushed, she sat down on her bed with the little look in her eye.
It was like she was so passionate about something that it just had an emotion of its own, I called it importance.

I called it importance because it's like Scarlett realizes how important something is, the look never failed to make me smile either.

"No way, I just found the perfect photo of you on Google. I'm about post it on Instagram."

Scarlett joked, I watched her fingers moved before going on pause.
I was a little nervous on what she found, I have a lot of embarrassing photos that are wandering around on the internet for people who deep dive like Scarlett to see.

That's when I got the notification and immediately cringed at the photo she had found.

@ ScarHead Posted!

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 8

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 8.2M more
ScarHead: "Are you lost babygorl?"
Tagged: Onwardjdub

Jaylawaltonofficial: oh nah, we gotta go?
^^ Coralreef: Gotta blast!

Onwardwanna: yo, send me that!
^^ Onwardjdub: I will kill you for the second time.

Laylaistheman: goodbye not the white boy pose!
Liked by ScarHead

ScarHead: guys it's okay, he's just special.

I stopped looking at the comments as people were starting to mock me, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
This was quite hilarious if I'm being honest, I didn't think she would find that photo of me.

"That's embarrassing, delete that!"

I said as my cheeks grew pink from embarrassment, anyone could see that which meant the team could.
Scarlett knew that and decided to shake her head.

That's when I decided to do some deep diving, it wasn't that difficult either.
No wonder why fans got some weird photos of me, I gotta start watching what I post.

"What are you doing there?"

Scarlett asked, I looked up and chuckled as her eye was close to the screen.
I shook my head and ignored her question before finding a good photo of her and posting it on my Instagram.

@ Onwardjdubwanna Posted!

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 9

Liked by Jaylawaltonofficial and 9.7M more
Onwardjdub: crazy, who is this?
Tagged: ScarHead

Jaylawaltonofficial: not the deep diving-

Onwardwanna: 😃

Coralreef: she was in her baby phase
^^ ScarHead: yeah, what she said!

Onwardjdub: the pigtails-

"Look at baby you!"

I teased as I spammed her with the same photo I posted on Instagram, watching her grow annoyed was the highlight of my night.
Scarlett looked at me and bit her tongue as if she was trying to figure out what to say, I waited patiently for her sarcastic remark.

" That's not me, I have zero idea of what you're talking about. "

Scarlett denied bluntly, I looked at her and laughed.
She laughed as well before a yawn cut her off, she was tired and you can see it in her eyes.

"I'll stay on call, go to sleep."

I said as I turned my lights off and lowered the volume of my TV, Scarlett smiled at me before turning off her lights and TV.
She propped her phone up and you could hear the ding as she plugged her phone in the charger, we said goodnight and blew kisses.

"I love you Jay!"

Scarlett said sleepily as she laid her head down on the pillow, I smiled at her.

"I love you more Scar."

I whispered as I heard soft snores leave her mouth, I muted myself and watched TV until I grew tired.
It didn't take long for me to fall asleep either, hearing Scarlett's soft breaths was enough for me to sleep.

So I turned my TV off and covered myself with my blanket before falling asleep.