Science problems

Next class was Science. Woo...Nope, that's one of the worst subjects ever. Why the fuck would you need to know what happens when you mix different substances? Exactly, no one knows why.

Dream was, unfortunately to your luck, in this class too. WHO MADE THIS SCHEDULE?? The teacher you had made you sit next to Dream.

"Uhm, excuse me Mrs, but that is George's seat." He stated as I was assigned that seat.
"But it seems Mr. Notfound is late, which makes that seat free." Dream tsked, just as the teacher finished the sentence the door flew up with a bang.

"Sorry I'm late ma'am." The brunett boy said as he held his head low
"Mr. Notfound this is a warning, one more late appearance this week and you'll get detention."
"Alright, thank you Mrs."
"Go sit over with Mr Drukeson."
"Ok."

Dream looked disappointed to not be sitting next to his friend, although this was only giving you more satisfaction. More of his pain=more of your pleasure.

As class went by slowly, you felt the male grow bored next to you. His boredom made you annoyed and he kept looking around the classroom for something. He randomly took some paper and scribbled onto it, crumpled it into a ball. When he threw it the teacher had just turned around.

"Mr. Wastaken! This is no behaviour I accept of you!"
"Mrs! I swear it wasn't me! Y/n keeps trying to bother me for no reason! Why do I get the blame? Is it cause I'm a boy?" This, lying bitch son of a- What a manipulator, oh he will go down

"What?! Is this tru-"
"Mrs, I swear to god it wasn't me, why would I do that?!" You defended your ground and took on your best acting skills although there wasn't much to act.
"I don-" she got interrupted again
"Mrs, from all the years I've been here this has never happened and now they arrived thinking they can do whatever they want? I've always been chaos but only on breaks!" Oh this is going DOWN
"Well I s'ppo-"
"No Mrs! He is just trying a get me in trouble, ever since I stepped foot in here." The whole class was turning their heads, silently watching the while thing go down.
"WILL YOU BOTH STOP INTERUPTING ME?! I'VE HAD ENOUGH FROM BOTH OF YOU! DETENTION!" Her face was red with fury, well I guess you both spoke up in class and kept interupting her. You shrugged it off.

As you were walking towards detention you realised: Mom is going to get informed by school.

Fuck.

Well there wasn't really any problem, except that you had never once gotten detention and two, on the first day in a new school.

How could this day end any worse?

Oh boy were you to find out

>:)