Plankt

You had begun working a part time job during weekends and a few days after school. The job was at a small corner café, kinda hidden. Not many people came there but those who did were mostly regulars.

Today was a, not very busy, Sunday which was really nice.
The decorations inside was very-.. green.
Plants where placed hung from the roof, on shelves and on every table you could see some green plant living it's own life in a pot. The furniture was all very wooden and the cashier counter had some black leather decor but as mentioned, wood and plants.

The bell above the door rang.

In came.. Philza?

"Oh hello Y/n! I didn't know you worked at Plankt Cafe"
"Hi Phil! Oh- yeah I was reacently hired."

"That's very nice to hear. What would you recommend me getting? Do you have any favourite?"
"Oh, hmmm, for you I would maybe recommend the S-P-C coffee, It's really cold outside today."
"S..PC?"
"Oh yeah Sweet Pumpkin and Caramel"
"Hmm I'll take that and a pistage bun, thanks."
"Alright that would be 13 dollars"
"Oh? But on the menu over there it says the coffe is 11"
"Yeah but I took off 3 becasue I recommended the drink and if you don't like it, you spent a lot just because I made a wrong decision and-"
"Okay, okay calm down, you recommended it and I think it will taste like autumn which I hope is nice."
"..Okay.."

He paid and took a sip off his coffee
"Wow this is really tasteful! It's very sweet but the taste of coffe makes it a little bitter and evens it out to a perfect balance."
"Haha, maybe you should become a poet, should I call you Mr Poet Phil from now on?"
"Maybe maybe. Thanks for the coffee."
"No problem!"
"I'll tell my boys to come here some time." He said and waved as he walked out."

Does he have sons? Hmm, or maybe he meant his football team?

No costumers could be seen and your coworkers had later shifts today so you were all alone. You walked over to the dusty piano. That too, was made out of a dark brown wood. You sat down and opened up the note book.
Hmmm

You picked a random one with not too complicated chorus and started playing.
The muscle memory was still there, a little rusty and you messed up a few times. After playing over and over again you could feel your fingers glide over the tiles easily.

The bell was heard yet again and in came some lady.
"Hello! What could I get for you madam?"
"Oh Hello! I would like the strawberry tea with cream and oat milk, please." She said
"Alright, I'll be right up!"
"I'm taking a seat over there." She pointed to the table in the corner just at the window. She has good taste
"Alright I'll come over there as soon as I've prepared the drink."
"Thank you!" She said very sweetly, her voice was music, the perfect melody and could probably stay in your head for a while.

You walked over to her table with her drink
"Here you go!"
"Thanks!" She clicked on a few keys on her computer and closed it.

You went over behind the counter to get a cloth to wipe some tables.
"Hey, uhh I just wanted to tell you- uh this is weird, but I really like your vibes."
"Wow- uh thanks! What's your name?"
"Oh right- I'm Niki."
"Well my name is Y/n."
"Are you a new worker here? I've never seen you before."
"Oh yeah." You leaned onto a table wiping your forehead "I reacently moved here and decided to get a part time job."
"Oh! How nice! What school do you go to?"
"Drea C. You? You seem to be the same age as me."
"Oh I go to SBI academy, I'm a senior."
"I'm a senior too, did you watch the game?"
"Yeah! A real flop but I really liked the player from Drea C with number 6 on their back, their play style was really admirable."
"Heh, that was me."
"NO! Really?!"
"Yep" you smiled
"Well I got to get going, hope to see you here again!"
"See you Niki! We will if you come here any day except Mondays and Thursdays!
"Good to know! Bye."
"Adieu."

You wiped the rest and then went to end your shift when a man came in rushing through the door.
"Thank god you haven't closed yet."
"You're lucky I was just about to end my shift. Can I get you anything?"
"Yes please! If it wouldn't be too much of a bother."
"Oh no don't worry! What can I get for ya?"
"I need 6 strawberry- uh, what are they called?"
"Oh the- Uhm lemme see, the strawberry bun with vanilla filling?"
"Yes please."
"Alright, though you got to understand why I'm asking, but why did you come in such a rush?"
"Oh yeah uh- I forgot I invited people over for some treats and yeah- uh this café has the best buns so I ran as fast as I could."
"You ran?! Oh god, must've been tiring."
"Yeah I live on the street over there." He said and pointed
"That's lucky. Anyways the total will be 57 dollar with a discount becasue you're buying over 4 buns which makes the total 51."
"Thank you so much." He said as you packed them down in a paper bag.
"Alright you're ready to go! Good luck with the meet-up!"
"Thank you! Bye!"
"Bye!"

You changed from your uniform and turned the 'open' sign, to a 'closed' sign. And left you locked and took your bike home.

Just as you were about to ride home your phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hi darling!"
"Hi mom! What's up?"
"I invited a friend over for dinner and I was just calling to prepare you becasue his sons are coming with."
"Okay Mom, you could've told me when I reach home but alright I was just about ride home."
"Okay see you Hun!"
"Bye mom."

You sighed with a smile, she didn't have to call for that but whatever.

You rode through a park, the leaves on all the trees where beginning to get those fall colours.
Leaves where already falling and covering the ground.

/ Tweet \
Author Chan @kb1001kb
Hi everyone! Thanks for the support recently! And here is a chapter before Dream face reveals! Eeeeek he's doing it tonight!
Thanks for the 295 reads! Insane!
Love you guys <3
23 💬|| 6 🔁||69 ❤️

RIVALS || DSMP X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें