Terrific!

This day had been absolutely..terrific, let me back up a few hours;
the morning.

The day had started as usual, first class was homeroom with Ms. Ryadi who was substituting for Mrs Donné. That itself was weird, Mrs Donné has NEVER been sick. At least that's what the people, them gossipers, said.

The second weird thing was; a soon-to-be English Major College student (actually goes to SBI prep) was visiting Drea C. Like, why wasn't he visiting a college? Meh. And yes it is Bubblegum-boy. As you may recall him:
Technoblade.

Ryadi had told the class that he would be taking notes during your classes and be staying for a week. Then she made YOU tour him around the school, as well as having him following you, to your classes, throughout the week.
What a disaster!

"So"he dragged out, following you through the hallways "anything weird lately?" He asked awkwardly, scratching his neck.
"Yes actually." You said and rolled your eyes
"Please do tell." He spoke
"" you mumbled
"Pardon?"
"It's no business of yours,..sorry not sorry."
"Mehh. You can't just answer and then just not."
"Just did." you turned a corner then another and he was off your trail, you turned to look back. Heh easy.
Then you stumbled in to a wall, wait no-
You looked up to see the long pink hair once again to your dismay.
"What were you saying?" he just looked at you whom was dumbfounded "oh! And by the way, that tour you gave me earlier, it was real efficient."
You just sighed, this was like a behavioural tutor following you around the school. He was like a maniac, telling you your wrongs and what to do.
There was no way of winning against him, no escape.

After school, when you were finally left alone, you saw that you'd gotten a message.

[Unknown: Hey Y/n! This is Will, do come visit me during work today, there is something I wanna talk to you about]
You reacted with to unkown's message with "👍"
You changed user to Will burrrrr 🥶

So you took your bike and headed towards his work place.

The bell above the door rang when you enetered. The warmth of the shop embracing you quickly.
"Hey Y/n, just a sec!" Wilbur ran half yelling towards the back of the shop.
He then came back holding an interesting piece of something.
"Hi Will."
"Hello, here you go." He coped your hands, dropped the item and hurried to the room where a sign 'employees only' was put. The item was a tiny necklace, an old looking chain with cute charms around it. There was another customer in the shop, who stood waiting impatiently. He was tapping his foot rapidly on the floor, kinda reminding of a rabbit.
Probably why Wilbur is so stressed
Wilbur came out with a package and the man left.
"So, as I messaged you about, I wanted to talk.." he sighed and looked questioning himself, tapping his chin "ohh! Right I got it, I wanted to talk to you about my brother."
"P- Technoblade?"
"Yeah, the reason he is at Drea C."
"Wh-"
"Yeah so uh, he is there to.. uh" Wilbur messed around with his hands "you know keep you guarded..kinda."
"Phil told you?" The fact didn't upset you, more making you question why "no one else will know right?"
"No,no, only me, Techno and dad."
"Ehm, ok. Uhm there is also something I would like to talk to you about."
"Alright, lemme just get to the back, I need to get something, keep talking I will still listen."

So you talked to him, telling him about a few things.
He stood resting against the counter.
"So you're telling me, If I understand this correctly, that you moved here becasue of some bullshit school and community?" He looked at you with an unreadable expression
"Yes, basically, and Jared has blackmailed me, either he knows this or he just guessed that I have some weird background."
"He would be a good damn liar if he guessed his way onto you."
"Yeah, that's what I've been thinking about, if he knows, how did he get the information about it all?"
"Hmm, it's tricky.." he said thinking
You were silent for a few seconds
"But..you don't think any less of me?" He looked at you, wide eyes "I me-" he interrupted you
"No! Absolutely not, it doesn't make you less human, your old school and that shit place sounds absolute bullshit! You are still a person, with feelings, much more; a valid person!"
"Thank you Wil." You smiled
"And if you want to know, many people at SBI and Drea C has been through the same, but here people can relate."
"Wow.." you didn't know what to say
"And on top of that, Drea C is probably going to kick Jared off the program when they found out he blackmailed you." He smiled genuinely at you
"Will you come to the principal's office with me on Monday?"
"Yes! We will get that mother fucker cancelled!"
The two of you laughed

"-No"
"What?! But he blackmailed another student this can't be allowed!" Wilbur said to the principal
"What do you mean you can't cut him off?!" He kept speaking
"Becasue I can't cut off a student with such marks, how would that look from the outside?!"
"No one cares about what others think, this is violation against a student!" Wilbur was fighting angrily with the principal whom looked annoyed, you didn't know what to do, confrontation being a weak point.

"Well, even if he had bad marks I couldn't expel him." She said calmly
"W-what, why?" You'd said

"Because he is my nephew, of course I can't expel my nephew!"