Cats <3

About that messed up order...

That slid out the window when Jared payed.
Which by the way was really kind of him.

When you got home from the date you were TIERED and may I say exhausted.
You were still upset, no marshmallows, no cream?!
How dare he.

You laid in your bed to cry, a thought crossed your mind. Sapnap had asked you to that carnival right? The holidays were closing up so maybe.. he would set a date for that right?
Tomorrow you could get his number to get the information to that. Yes, that would do.

You got a notification from your phone

[A new message] click to open

Minx
Hey about that trashy date you had, I know it went trash because-

It's Jared

So anyways I was thinking after lunch, you and me go to a cat café.
You in?

Me
OML IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE OF THOSE
Sounds good! How about 13:50?

Minx
Sure. Wear your cutest outfit, beige, pink, white, any warm colour would do
Mwah

Me
Okie!
Cya
Mwah

Minx
😘

You closed your phone and smiled. she was the path to light up a bad day and make it great.
You quickly made yourself some easy lunch, Mom was working right now so you only made enough for yourself.

You walked over to your warderobe and you found a creamwhite shirt and a Brown cardigan. To that you paired some beige jeans.

Minx had sent you the location and it seemed to be quite the bike ride. You took your wallet and phone to go in a cute bag. The bus would probably be a better choice.

You locked the door to the apartment and walked down the stairs. It took around 5-10 minutes to get to the bus stop.

You messaged Minx as soon as the bus came.
The bus was cramped. There was no seating and people stood up thightly pressed against eachother. A girl pressed up from behind and you blushed, she was cute.

"Oh sorry! It's super cramped in here! Pardon!" Her accent was American but yet different, maybe she was Canadian? Either way, you turned to face her.. somehow
"Oh it's fine! It is cramped after all. I can't help but ask, where are you from? Your accent is very nice"
"Oh! My mom is Canadian and my dad is American so I guess I'm a mix."
"Mixed breed, I see." You said, the bus took a sharp turn and you crashed towards her "sorry"
"Nono! It's alright, guess we're even now?" She laughed lightly
"Yeah! What's your name?"
"My name is Adeline. Yours?"
"Y/n"
"Nice to meet you Y/n, I got to get off now. Maybe we'll meet again."
"Nice to meet you too, bye!" She left she was really sweet, it sure would be lovely to meet her sometime

When you arrived to the cat cafe you texted Minx yet again, she messaged back and said that she was a little bit delayed but wouldn't take too long.

You went inside, the walls were a bright pink, cats were painted on the walls as well as cat pictures hung in frames on the walls. Cats were walking around the cafe a little however they like, some jumping onto the tables, at least one on the counter and so on.

A guy with a pretty coloured uniform came up to you.
"Do you have a reservation?"
"Uh- I don't know, my friend was the ine with this idea and she is arriving soon. Can I just wait for her?"
"Of course! I will be back soon, call out if you need help with anything."
"Thank you."

A few minutes later Minx showed up
"So sorry for the delay, darling, now let's eat some goodies!"
"Let's go!" You exclaimed "oh! And the waiter wants to know if you have a reservation. This place is pretty popular so, I better hope you booked a table."
"Of course, I'm no dumb idiot."
You just laughed nervously along, if only she knew what she has gotten herself into.

The two of you sat down and a big, white, really floofy cat jumped onto your lap.
"Oh my gowdd!" You squealed "it's soo floofy!"
You snuggled it and hugged it
"Awh! Aren't you adorable?!" Minx said "shall we order?"
"Yeah, what do you want?"
"HEY! I'm asking you out, I'm asking YOU what YOU want." She looked at you with stubbornness "now, what do you want" she asked you sweetly
"Hmm" you checked the menu "I'll take a cup of matcha green tea, you?"
"Probably a latte. Do you wanna share anything else?"
"Could we get the chocolate cake?"
"Sure darling."

The image of Jared saying the exact same thing made you wanna throw up. He wasn't made to say such a nice phrase. When Minx says it, it's like a nice glas of cold water on a warm day. When Jared says darling it's like you wanna throw yourself off a cliff.

The waitress came and Minx order deed for the two of you.

The cat in your lap cuddled close to you. It was super floofy! You felt an odd feeling, as you looked up you saw Minx glaring daggers at the cat. You started laughing hysterically.
"You jealous?"
She mumbled something
"Hm?" You raised an eyebrow
"I- " she sighed "How can I not be"
"Awh! Minx! You're the sweetest! I'll cuddle you anytime, any day!"
"Really?! Let's go!" She smiled now

Afterwards you hugged Minx tightly and you waved goodbye.

Next to come was something with drama to do. But you don't know that yet, and you heard nothing ;)

Mwah <3