•--• •- •• -•

Y'all are going to hate me, sorry not sorry //Kb

The game was about to start once again. A rematch against SBI prep. Technoblade once again stood tall before you, his pink hair, long as ever.

The blonde kid, Tommy? Well him, as well as Wilbur, stood behind the pinkette along with the rest of their teammates, ready for the whistle to blow the game to a start.
"Well you short person , how does it feel to be an underdog."
"First of, you're the dog here, secondly-" the whistle was blown once, then twice and the game begun.
You got your hands on the ball, ran forward, Technoblade was in your way so you passed the ball towards Jared.

Jared passed it towards Sapnap who passed it along to a blonde guy named Punz who was really close to the finish line. The Tommy kid managed to get his hands onto the ball and everyone in the audience oohed.
The players on the field was now running in the other direction and Tommy passed to someone, a tall, gigantic dude! This tall dude passed along to another guy, who looked rather goofy with his two-coloured glasses. One glass red and one blue, how weird.

The game kept on for a while, SBI prep scored the match's first score but they we're currently under with 2-4.
There was a 2 minute break for your team to gather together with your coach, as well as Dream who sat on the bench. Mr Trey had some motivation talk and some things that were lacking in the opposing team's strategy to point out. He also told you to keep your adrenaline in control.
The whistle blew once and the team got back onto the field.

With new strategies your team managed to score two more goals. But SBI prep seemed to have found a weakness in your play, or some teamstrength because the last 21 minutes they had managed to score 4 goals. Which set the score 6-6. There was 9 minutes left, and currently Jared had the ball. You recieved the ball from a weird angle, luckily you'd been practicing a lot, all kinds of angles.
You were close. So close to scoring.
In the corner of your eye you could see Wilbur, Tall boy, weird glasses boy and some short, brunet guy, all came running to stop you, to ensure their win.
You tackled them, they tried to tackle you, you passed the ball up to Punz who scored.

Four minutes remaining and the scoreboard saying
6-7
Everyone in the audience was on the edge of their seats.

Everyone was waiting, waiting for the tension to ease, for their school to win, a booming sound from the audience, for the game to finally end.
The teams were discussing plans, tactics towards the last 4 minutes.

The game was on.

The minutes were intense, the ball going back and forth between the teams.

1 minute remaining.

30 seconds left and SBI prep scores.

9 seconds and you're running all you got, completely open. When you reach the goal you throw it on the ground quickly and the whistle blows.

Had you scored in time? You looked at the scoreboard.

8-9 which meant you had saved Drea C high from loss, had made Drea C one step closer towards the Finals.
Your team ran towards you in an embrace and tackled you into a heavy group hug.

After the game, you walked off the field, light on your feet. Never had you felt this kind of mixture between adrenaline and euphoria after winning a match.
You walked and stumbled into..Jared?
"Hi Jared." You said and stopped to talk
"Hey!" He looked at you, you looked at him
"Good play on the field Jared!" You smiled up at him
"Yeah, thanks! If it weren't for me you wouldn't have gotten the ability to score." He stated with a smirk, looking proud
"Eheh, yeah.." you chuckled awkwardly.
"In fact you're pretty much in debt to me, -"
"Waitwait wait, hold up, I'm in no debt here."
He looked at you, his smirk had turned into a frown.
"Well then.." he stepped closer and you backed up
"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, don't you know, I'm everything you need, and you can't become anything whitout me, I know all of you, why you switched schools, why you moved. I know everything."
What-?
"Wh-what do you want?"you mumbled so you decided to speak louder. "What do you want from me?"
"Oh- I don't want anything from you, I want you." Oh-SH-FUCK FUCK FUCK "will you be my partner?"
"N-"
"Keep in mind, I know, I can tell everybody."
"Yes! I'll be your partner." You tried swallowing the thick lump that had formed in your throat
"Great! Lets tell everyone after the holidays, and you have a whole week to practice your believable acting of being my partner! Isn't that great love?"
"Y-yeah. "You couldn't speak properly and coughed "h- what happens if I'm not pretending good enough?"he didn't say anything, he brought you closer, into a tight hug. He wishpered in your ear
"You don't want to find out."

He let you go
"See ya on the holidays babe!"
You coughed because of the lump
"S-See ya."

When he walked around the corner, you cried.