Free period

I was standing on the field waiting for my team to show up. As they stood on a line I saw one small figure missing.

Ugh.

Whatever I will have to give them a warning for being late. I mean maybe they chose to do something else on free period.

"Hey cap?!" Aiden shouted across the field while doing warmups
"Yeah?!"
"Where is Y/n?"
"I don't know. How am I supposed to know?"
"Well I thou-"
"Yeah, yeah, I told them to use free period for football so it's their own problem to miss this opportunity."
"Alright."
"OKAY EVERYONE GATHER UP!" I got some answers from the team and they gathered. Our coach was with us, Mr Tryson
"Okay everyone I want you to focus on the big game for next Thursday. Today I say we practice connection to eachother in the field." Coach Tryson
"Yes coach!" Everyone said and began to do the exercise.

My mind couldn't help but wander off back to   Y/n. Why didn't they show up yet. I know, okay I think I know that they love football. So why miss practice opportunity? I can't get that out of my head.

Coach walked up to me
"Didn't you say the new student would be joining?"
"Well, yes. Can I go look for them? I have this weird feeling something happened."

"Okay then, I give you a maximum of 11 minutes to find them, hurry."

So I ran, I ran in the corridors, who cares if a teacher see me? Like I just want to know wherever Y/n is. Why do I feel this worry?
When I passed the art classroom I heard slight groaning.

It came from the janitors closet. I couldn't open the door becasue it was locked. Fuck! I banged on the door.
"Y/n is that you in there? We will get you out! Don't worry" I ran back towards the field.
"Coach c'mere!"
"Okay." He walked over to me
" I think I found them!"
"Okay, but why aren't they here?"
"They are locked into the janitors closet and it's locked!"
"Oh shit."
"Lets go!"

The coach came running right behind me then we stood outside the closet.
Groans where heard, they sounded a lot more painful than before.
"Do you hear that coach?"
"Yeah, I'm not deaf."
"Can we budge the door or something?"
"What if the door falls on them and we hurt Y/n and the school will have to pay for it?" Coach said
"Okay I get your point." I sighed

After five minutes of nothing, the coach went to get the principal.

After a few minutes the whole football team came running down the hallway towards me.
"Cap we will help you budge the door!" One of them yelled
"We can't push becasue it might hurt them, so we have to pull."
"Okay cap!"

And everyone gathered to pull
"One, two, three, PULL!"
Everyone pulled but it barley budged, then came the principal and coach.
"MOVE, YOU PEABRAINS!" Coach yelled and everyone moved aside
The principal took out a key and unlocked the closet

I peeked inside and immediately regretted it.
Inside laid Y/n hands end legs tied, a cloth so they couldn't yell and the worst part was probably the cut on their head.

Blood was all over their clothes and the hair looked dyed.
I wanted to barf at that moment.

Aiden, Jared and Oliver hurried towards them. They carefully picked them up as I stood frozen in my place. Who did this to them?

I couldn't pinpoint anyone who would do such a cruel thing to them. All they've done towards everyone is help and being kind. But why would anyone do it?

The guys probably took Y/n to the nursery.

The rest of practice was blurry, I kept thinking back to what happened to Y/n.

After practice, in the locker rooms Sapnap started talking to me.
"I heard they had to go to the hospital because of all the blood loss and they are probably gonna get stitches."
"Yeah... that sounds ...possible."
"You're lucky you went to search for her, otherwise it could've been to late."
"I've thought about that."
"Well I got to get going. See ya tomorrow, dude."
"See you."

When I walked towards the parking lot I heard hushed voices.
"Ohmygod did you hear what happened to Y/n?!"
"Yes! And the boys where all furious. I don't know if they all like her that much or it ruined their practice."
"What do you think they care more about? Winning on Thursday or Y/n being alright?"
"I mean Y/n kinda just showed up to this school so, winning seems more important becasue they barley know them."
" I agree."

These gossip girls got my blood boiling, who do they think we are?! Some careless hunks with big egos?!

I was so drained after today, when I got home I rushed to my bed and took a nap.