Broken

You quickly went into the locker rooms. Dream was laying placed on a bench and two medics were checking on his ankle.
"OW IT HURTS." "STOP DOING THAT IT HURTS!" Not two seconds later there was more shouts of pain "OW!"

The medics' kept pressin down on his ankle and doing whatever. You could barley focus.

"Well you gotta go to the hospital kid. We suspect you have a broken ankle and a sprained wrist."

One of the two medics said. She had- uh- something between brown and blonde hair and amber coloured eyes.
"NO! WHAT! I CAN'T-  I- YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"
Dude they probably go through with this all the time, of course they understand.
"Well I now I am the medic here and I say you go to the hospital."
"NO!" He kept shouting but in came a woman rushing through the locker room door.

"Oh my god Clay! How are you doing?!" CLAY?! Wha-
back to focus you pri-
She looked a lot like him, except some differences like the freckles and the sharp jawline. She had a little bit rounder shape but still, the same green eyes and the dirty blonde hair could be recognised from a mile away.
"I'm fine mom, tell them I'm fine and can keep playing." He told her desperately with glassy eyes. You had never seen him like this-

"Hun-" She looked at him with pity and sorrow
"No mom! Not you too!"
"I'm sorry hunny.." a tear fell from her cheek as she caressed his. He cried too. After all he wouldn't be able to play for two months at least.

His mom took him in his car and drove off the parking lot as you watched. It had started raining when you got out of the locker rooms.
A hand was placed onto your shoulder, you looked at it, it was your mom's. The two of you just stood there
"Mom, I didn't do anything!"
"It's okay hun-"
"No mom! I just watched in the locker room as he cried with his mom! He won't be able to play in over 2 months! what if that happened to me!"
"Hun- shhhh." You cried and she embraced you, kinda funny height difference but right now nothing was funny.

"Shhhhh- Hun I know it's though and you are strong, sometimes ..things are bound to happen and we can't change what has already happened.  What we can do, is choose how our future should live out and the outcome of it."

You snuggled in the scent of mom through a snotty breath. You chuckled
"Mom I made your shirt drenched in snot."
"If that's what it takes for me to be a good mom then I am fine with it."
The two of you chuckled.
"Love you mom."
"Love you too sweetie."

"Let's go home."

A/n: Mom W      
I don't know how to continue from on after here-
welp