You Should Kill Me(New Book Just Posted)

Hello, to all my readers and possible followers. My new book is now available on Wattpad. Please take the time and read You Should Kill Me. I put a lot of work into and it would be a great honor to have you all so graciously read it. I can't express the joy I feel as a writer fulfilling a long life dream of becoming an establish author.  Thank you all for your support and I am most humbled by the love you continue to give.

Synopsis: Some secrets are better left in the dark. Some truths are better left untold. Some lives are worth taking.

Alyssa wakes up in a basement without understanding why she was taken. She's scared, miserable, and lonely. Despite being terrified, Alyssa is determined to escape her situation, hell or high water. But something happens that she couldn't have dreamed of, much less planned for. Her captor seems to ignite a flame inside her that only he could extinguish. She knows her feelings are wrong, delusional, and just downright insane, but she can't seem to help herself. There is something different about him. Something strange that she can't seem to put her finger on. Will she disregard every instinct that points her towards self-preservation to chase down a love that can hurt her? What if her captor does the one thing she fears he will do? Kill her. What if killing her is the best answer to both of their problems? What if, in the end, she ultimately tells him, 'You should kill me'?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/298640938-you-should-kill-me

PLEASE ENJOY!!!! AND REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!