CHAPTER 4

There comes the point when a dream becomes reality and reality becomes a dream ; Frances Farmer

How the hell did he know what happened in my dream? I have heard of couples, close friends, and even relatives sharing mutual goals, but they had a deep emotional connection to one another. Shit, I only want to connect my vagina to his dick, or at least that's what I think. Getting to know someone is hard work, and it takes patience. I have feelings for him, and I sometimes think it could be something more, maybe love, but my never-used hormones are unreliable. For all I know, I could just feel this way because I'm horny.

How do you define love? You could be with someone your whole life and not love them. You may care deeply for them and believe you can't live without them, but love is always filled with conditions. It changes because the person changes. We never stay the same; we experience new things that shape how we view ourselves, others, and the world daily.

People throw the word 'love' around, not really thinking of what that means, and I will be honest, my knowledge of that affection is limited. If I were to ever love someone, my love would run past their imperfections. I would not let one word, their faults or lies, break my faith in them. I would fight when everyone else told me to give up; if it were broken, I would do anything to heal it; if he changed, I would evolve with him.

I don't know if Elijah would do any of these things for me or even if I would, but I want to find out. First, I needed to figure out what the fuck was up with us sharing a dream, or maybe I was talking in my sleep, and he heard me. I have spoken in my sleep before so that theory is plausible. This douchebag has to give me some answers.

I turned to Daisy, begging with my eyes for her to leave me alone with him, and she understood as soon as our gaze met. I took a deep breath and turned back around to him; his arms were folded over his chest, and he was grinning, but it seemed more of a playful grin rather than a mocking one. I got a distinct feeling he enjoyed toying with me.

I hobbled toward him until close enough to poke my finger in his chest. "What is going on right now? Why were you in my dream?" I harshly whispered.

His smile was replaced with a frown while he tilted his head up. "Helena, I came into your room while you were asleep to check in on you. Daisy stepped out to speak with her family and didn't want you to be left alone. While you were, I guess, dreaming, I heard you mumble something about a handsome pizza guy, and I got annoyed." His smile widened, giving me a full view of his perfect teeth. "I thought it would be amusing to fuck with you a little bit, and I was right. However, to my delight, I discovered you were dreaming of me; I assumed you were just talking nonsense in your sleep."

He started closing the gap between us, and soon one arm was around my waist and the other around my back while his hands gripped the back of my neck tightly. He ran his nose up and down the side of my face taking in huge breaths until his hand came down to my pussy, gripping it firmly.

A pool formed between my legs, and a soft moan escaped my lips. Elijah brought the tip of his nose to my lips, gently touching them before placing his mouth to mine and biting them with his teeth.

"Did you want me to touch you like this in your dreams?" He moved his hand to my breast, cupping them tightly. "Did I make your nipples this hard in your dream, my pet?" My breathing became erratic, and all rationality was gone at this point. "Sweetheart, your body is yelling at me to devour it, and I don't know if I am strong enough to deny its pull." He continued his assault on my breast, squeezing and pulling my sensitive nipples.

His hands move down my chest towards my stomach, leaving tingles in their wake. He starts to make his way under the gown I now notice I am wearing, and he forcefully pushes my thighs apart, resting his hand on the top of my pussy again. I instantly melt in his arms, and he supports my weight. The feeling that erupts in me is so intense I let out another loud moan, and my eyes close. I'm only aware of his hand pressing against my womanhood.