CHAPTER 5

Have you ever heard of Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response? If you haven't, let me tell you, it's a tingling sensation generally in your head and neck caused by repetitive movements or sounds. Most people who have ever experienced this say that the feeling is pleasurable, almost like your brain is having an orgasm.

The moment this person's hand crossed my mouth, the feeling coursed through my brain was staggering. It was so delightful that my eyes instantly closed, my body went limp, and I felt a current of electricity traveling across every inch of my soul. I can't believe people can go their whole lives and never feel something as pure as this.

When the air in my lungs left my body, a shiver accompanied it, and I had to focus every neuron in my horny brain to function correctly. I needed them to transmit the correct information to every nerve, muscle, and gland cell in my retarded body. For Christ's sake, some crazy-ass psycho has broken into my home and is literally assaulting me.

I start to feel an ache in the back of my head when I open my eyes, and my brain starts to relinquish the feeling of ecstasy, then the reality of my situation comes into view. I was staring straight at Elijah's angry face and terrified right now. His hands are so vast and hot that I can feel a light bead of sweat on my forehead. My ass is finding it very hard to breathe with his hand covering my nose and mouth with a great deal of pressure.

I try saying something, but his grip hardens when I start moving; this motherfucker might be trying to suffocate me. His mouth inches closer to me, "You were gone for four hours, thirty-three minutes, and seventeen seconds. Do you have any fucking idea how your departure has tortured me? The wolf inside of me has been on edge, and the only thing that will calm him is you." He increases the pressure from his hand, "Why the fuck would you do that to me?"

My eyes narrow, and I try bringing my knee up to hit his groin, but his reflexes are weirdly fast, and he counters my move by dodging me, then pressing his body full force into mine, knocking the little bit of breath in my pathetic body out. I can feel myself getting light-headed from the lack of oxygen, but I will my eyes never leave his. Bitch, if you're going to kill me, you'll look at me while I leave this earth.

Realization hits his face like a ton of bricks, and he immediately drops me, causing me to double over in pain, and I breathe in and out heavily, trying to catch my breath. He starts pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair, mumbling, 'Be careful. She is a human,' over and over like it's a prayer. While he is busy acting like a fucking manic person, I start to regain my composure, and I slowly begin to lift my head up.

"What the hell is your problem? You could have killed me!" I half screamed, "How do you even know where I live?" I stand up, rubbing the back of my head, still feeling a slight ache from when he pushed me into the wall. Elijah stops pacing and looks at me with regret all over his face, but this is not enough for me to forget what the fuck he just did.

He starts walking towards me, but I flinch at his sudden movement bringing him to an abrupt stop with hurt mirrored in his eyes. "Look, I am sorry, Helena. I have a terrible time controlling my temper and desire for you. I would never intentionally hurt you, and I assure you this will never happen again."

I wrap my arms around myself, feeling confused at this point. I am furious at what the hell just happened, but I'm ecstatic that he wants me. After all, I did leave to get a reaction out of him. Granted, this reaction was a bit fucking extreme, but it was the exact resolution I wanted. He missed me so much that he went ape shit, and I can guarantee he wasn't thinking of Miranda.

Mission fucking accomplished.

"You are definitely right. This won't happen again. If it does, I am seriously calling the cops and telling a judge that you are a danger to society." I send a death glare his way, so that he understands that this is not a threat. It is a promise. If I am candid, his behavior worries me, and I should leave him alone. I choked down that horrible feeling I seemed to get when I started thinking of not being with him.

BOUND TO MY MATEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara