#44 Lewis - Children

ANGELINA POV.: It's one of the weekends we're abroad. Both of us. Luckly this time, I can attend Australian GP with Lew, and take Phoenix and Roscoe with us. We flew to Australia at the begining of the week, to have a bit of free time and relax before the weekend's hustle. You know, enjoy the beach, surf for a bit, warm ourselves with the sun while sunbathing even though we not really can have a tan because of our skin-tones. But that's not the point here.
In the morning Lew had some PR comitments to fullfill, but now we have all the time to ourselves.
-Wanna go for a swim?- he asked me, as he sat down on our King-sized bed and gazed my uncovered belly. Crop top and lowly-tied sweats were "lounge wear" to go for a while now.
-Pool or sea?
-Pool. I think there would be too much people on the beach...
-You're right. Let me change first..- I agreed and wanted to stand up, but Lewis pulled me back down and hovered over me with cheeky smile on his lips.
-Lew!?- I whined, but it quickly was changed into a laugh, as he started to tickle me.
-Lew! Let go! I can't breath!- I panted in the middle of fits of laugher as I tried to wiggle away.
-Man! I love your laugh!- he giggled and stopped, restraining me under him.
-You want to go swimming or not?- I raised a brow at him, with smirk on my face.
-In a bit...- he replied and then bowed down, to start placing kisses on the side of my neck.
-No hickey's, remember?!- I laughed, but also granted him more space by angling my neck, as he hummed in responce. It was pleasant feeling...
After a while he seemed satisfied and content, as he lifted himself up a bit, to look me in the eye. We didn't need words, we just smiled to one another and leaned into each other to kiss softly, but a little heated. When we lost breath we pulled back and actually prepared to go to the swimming pool we have on top of the hotel.
I wore nice bikini and pareo over it, to not go through the hotel almost naked, with my hair tied up on top of my head, sunglasses on, with towel drapped over my forearm. Lewis on another hand had only swimming trunks on himself along with sunglasses and towel drapped over his shoulders. We talked about everything and nothing on the way, before we made it to our destination. Towels were left on lounge chairs, before we relaxed in the cold water. It was really nice....
We swam for a bit, having "spash break" in between, along with just floating on the surface. I don't know exactly how much time has passed. but we not really cared... It was nice to relax...

....
After some time we decided to return to the room, so we dried off brefly and took rather short route to our room. While there, we dumped wet towels on the dryer and then took turns in the shower. After that, we met on the bed, as we laid down. I didn't need to do anything, Lew was the one to scoot me closer to his chest, to hug me close and play with my wet curls, as I placed my head on his shoulder, with my right leg drapped over his middle. It was really nice....
-Angel?
-Hm?
-Do you.. Maybe want children some day?- not gonna lie, he surprised me with this one...
-I mean... I think I would, but not now. Why do you ask?- I said, lifting my head to look at him. I clearly remember that we talked about it a while ago and he was sure in his decision, which I respect to the core.
-I know I've said in the past that getting married and having children isn't for me, but it changed...
-How come? If it's because I said I want to have that, then don't. I already told you that it doesn't matter to me if we'll ever have kids, when you don't want that... I respect your decision...- I assured him quickly.
-It's not that, I promise!- he said back with fond look on his face and kissed my forehead.
-Then what changed? Don't get me wrong Baby, but you surprised me...
-It changed, because it's about with who you're making those decisions!- he explaned and added -You're the only one I can see myself having that life with...- Lew said and kissed the top of my head -With little house with a white fence, garden and our dogs running around... It looks like a dream for me...
-That's a dream for me too... But not without you in it...
-Then we have same goal Sunshine- he chuckled and leaned down to kiss me again. It was sweet and loving, making me melt in a puddle, as it woke those warm sensations and fuzzy feeling in my chest.
-But it still gnaws on me... Why now?- my question made him sigh.
-I know we're both racing and working actively now, but I know we won't, at least not me, work much longer... I want to cherrish the time with my kids while still being able to play with them, and not being a grandpa...
-I get it... I want that too... For us both...- I replied, and then we downed ourselves in whistfull thinking about our future together. It was nice, to think about it... About little copies of Lew and me, running around and letting us see the world through their eyes... I like that future...
-Someday...
-Yeah... Someday...- I agreed, mirroring his soft smile. Someday...
THE END

Something sweet and cuddly with Lewis!
I hope you like it...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.