#101 Charles - Lost them?!

NARRATOR POV: Charles Leclerc, the passionate and skilled Formula One driver, had always found solace in the love and support of his wife, Brynn Warren-Leclerc. They shared a deep connection that went beyond the racing world, their bond fortified by understanding, trust, and unwavering devotion, apart from knowing each other ever since they were little.

One sunny day in Monaco, the bustling paddock was filled with the excitement and energy that only the prestigious race could bring. Charles and Brynn were enjoying the atmosphere, their hearts light as they soaked in the vibrant surroundings. However, their joy was abruptly interrupted by a frantic Xavi, Charles's engineer, and a tearful Andrea, his physio.
-Guys? What's going on?- Charles was first to spot their miserable faces.
-Well....?- Xavi started, sheepish.
-Where are the girls Andrea?!- Brynn realised their fuck up sooner, thinking about their 4 year old twins, Jaqueline "Jackie" and Julienne "Jules".
-We don't know...- Ferrari replied, avoiding her gaze.
-Quoi?!
-How do you not know?! We left them with you two for 5 minutes!?
-How do you lose whole person, let alone two?!!- Charles exclaimed, his voice a mix of desperation and disbelief. It was beyond the understanding, what just happened, as Xavi and Andrea explained what they know. Which happened to be, not so much.
-Lord Percival! Fred wants to see us!- the situation got interupted by oblivious Carlos.
-Sorry Carlos, but not now!
-What's going on?- his friend and teammate realised something was wrong pretty quickly.
-The twins are missing...- Brynn sighed, feeling scered.
-Then we need to find them! Let's go!
-It's race weekend, we're in the paddock... They could be anywhere!?
-Then we need help. Don't worry, we'll find them!- Carlos said, pulled his phone out of the pocket and texted few people.
-What are you doing?
-I texted the group chat that the twins are missing. Everyone promissed to help as soon as they finished their media... 
Max, Mick, Lewis, Lando, Yuki, Daniel, Pierre and Esteban along with the rookies, turned up to search for the girls, everyone hopefull to find them quickly.
Rather fast they formed a basic plan and seperated, to cover the biggest area as possible in short time. Charles and Brynn's hearts pounded with a mix of worry and hope, as they slowly started to panic, their minds focused only on their twin girls. They couldn't bear the thought of losing them. Not in such a way, not ever....

.....
Minutes passed, turning into half an hour and more, as the search continued and panic was slowly rising.
-Jackie!!?
-Jules!?!- everyone were shouting, avoiding the questions of various journalists, who wanted to know what's happening.
-Jackie mon chochu! Come to mama!!
-Jules whare are you mon bebe!!?
-Charles, Brynn!- Pierre said and pointed at the distance.
-Quoi Pierre!? I'm not in the mood!- Charles was on great side of agittated.
-Maman! Papa!!- was heard, making both Charles and Brynn turn, in disbelieve. Carlos and Lando emerged from the crowd, each one carring one of the twins on their hip. Seeing their parents, the girls started to wiggle about, so they set them both down and running.
-Mamma mia! Jules!- Brynn shouted as she caught her daughter in tight embrance.
-Jackie, where were you two!? Never do that again mon bebe!- Charles sighed deeply, tightly holding the other twin in his arms.
-Where were they!?
-Surprisingly, on FIA's motorhome porch- Carlos chuckled and shoke his head in disbelieve.
-They tried drawing on the wall with markers...- Lando added, smiling.
-Mamma mia!

In that moment, the paddock erupted in applause, an outpouring of relief and gratitude for the safe return of the twins. Everyone cheered, and the rest of the "rescue crew" got notified of the happy result, their expressions a mixture of relief and elation. Their combined efforts had led to this triumphant moment of reunion.

With tears streaming down his face, Charles held Brynn and their daughters close, a sense of gratitude overwhelming him. In the midst of their relief, the couple couldn't help but feel immense gratitude for the support and love they had received from their friends and fellow racers. The solidarity within the Formula One community was truly a force to be reckoned with.

As the sun began to set over the glittering waters of Monaco, Charles and Brynn embraced their daughters tightly, cherishing the love that had been momentarily lost and then found. It was a reminder of the fragility of life and the power of unity in times of crisis.

The paddock, once filled with tension and worry, now exuded an air of celebration and renewed appreciation. In that moment, as Charles, Brynn, and their daughters were surrounded by their loved ones, they knew that they were not alone. The Formula One family had come together, not just as competitors on the track, but as a support system built on compassion and unwavering camaraderie.

....
In the years that followed, the memory of that fateful day in Monaco would forever be etched in their hearts. It served as a constant reminder of the importance of cherishing the ones we love, and the profound impact that friendship and unity can have in times of crisis. Charles and Brynn would forever be grateful for the support of their friends, knowing that they were there to lend a helping hand and a comforting presence whenever needed.
And so, in the midst of the joyous chaos that was the Formula One world, Charles, Brynn, Jackie, and Jules continued to cherish each other, holding onto the precious gift of family and the unwavering support of their racing family.
THE END

Xavi is not competent to do anything it seams!
Even babysitting is hard for him!
And Andrea wasn't better this time...!
Luckly the girls were found unharmed..!
I know this one is on rather short side, but I kind of ran out of ideas while writting and still wanted to post something...
I hope you don't mind!?

Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.