#99 Sebastian - Family holiday

NARRATOR POV: In the charming town of Bavaria, where the snow-dusted streets glistened under the soft glow of Christmas lights, Sebastian Vettel, the four-time Formula 1 World Champion, was preparing for a holiday season unlike any other. Alongside his wife, Eleanor Harlland, and their three adorable children—Klara, Maria, and Theodore—Sebastian sought to create a Christmas full of warmth, love, and cherished memories.

The Vettel household was a buzz of excitement as the festive season drew nearer. Klara and Maria were bubbling with anticipation, their eyes gleaming with the promise of Santa's imminent visit and lots of gifts. Theodore, a cherubic bundle of joy, added to the merry chaos with his infectious laughter. Eleanor, with her radiant smile, orchestrated the holiday preparations, adorning the house with wreaths, stockings, and a magnificent tree adorned with shimmering ornaments and glistning lights. The scent of gingerbread and cinnamon wafted through the air, courtesy of Eleanor's delicious baking of gingerbread cookies and lots of other sweets.

As Christmas Eve approached, the Vettel family engaged in beloved traditions. They decorated the cookies, sang carols by the fireplace, and indulged in hot cocoa with marshmallows, while watchin g some christmas movies. Klara and Maria made handcrafted ornaments to adorn the tree, their eyes twinkling with excitement.
-Can we open just one present tonight, Mama, please?- Klara pleaded, her eyes wide with anticipation.
-Please! We were nice this year!- Maria joined the pleading, getting herself a amused smile and playful wink from her Papa.
-Alright, one present each before bedtime- Eleanor gave up, chuckling.
-Yay!- with gleeful excitement, the children tore open their gifts, their laughter echoing through the cozy home. Theodore, wide-eyed and curious, clapped his hands in delight at the colorful wrappings.

Later that evening, as the children nestled in their beds, dreaming of sugarplums and Santa, Sebastian and Eleanor sat by the twinkling lights of the tree, savoring a quiet moment together.
-This is what Christmas is all about- Sebastian murmured, hugging his wife from behind, as they watched their girls sleep, each cuddled to their stuffed animal friend.
-It truly is- Ellie agreed, leaning her head against his shoulder and joining their hands on her belly.

As the clock struck midnight, soft chimes resonated through the town, signaling the arrival of Christmas Day. With a twinkle in his eye, Sebastian tiptoed to the tree, placing a few extra gifts beneath it. He returned to Eleanor, a mischievous grin on his face.
-I think Santa made a stop here- he whispered playfully, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.
-You're spoiling them.
-I do when I can! Besides, the girls were right, they were nice this year, so...?!
-I'm not saying anything!- with one last look at the tree, they went to bed themselves, falling asleep almost instantly, wanting to charge their energy before the kids will wake them up tomorrow.

....
The next morning, the children awoke to a sight that filled their hearts with joy—an abundance of gifts arranged around the tree, as if magically delivered by Santa himself. Their giggles and gasps of delight echoed through the house, creating a symphony of Christmas cheer.
-Mama! Papa! Santa came! Look what he brought!- Klara exclaimed, her eyes wide with wonder. Theodore clapped his hands in excitement, safely settled in his fathers' arms, while Maria danced around, her smile stretching from ear to ear.
-Come on! Open them up!- the adults let them, laughing and sitting on the couch, while the girls sprawled on the floor, opening present after a present.
Amidst the unwrapping of presents and joyful chaos, the true magic of Christmas radiated within the Vettel household—a love that transcended the material gifts, a bond of warmth and togetherness that filled their hearts with an everlasting glow.
They reveled in the joy of being together, as they played games, shared laughter, and indulged in Eleanor's delectable Christmas feast, cherishing every moment of their time as a family.

....
As the evening drew to a close, with sleepy smiles and hearts full of contentment, Sebastian gathered his family by the fireplace.
-Merry Christmas, my loves- he said, his voice filled with tenderness, as he gave each of them a loving kiss.
-Merry Christmas, Papa- the children chimed, huddling close to him and Ellie.
In that cozy haven of love and happiness, Sebastian Vettel, Eleanor Harlland-Vettel, and their three precious children celebrated a Christmas that embodied the true spirit of the season—a celebration of love, family, and the joy of being together. And in their hearts, they knew that the warmth of this Christmas would linger far beyond the season's end, forever etched in their treasured memories.
THE END

Seb is really happy with his retirement and soaks up every second with his little family.
With this one, I'm ending our "Christmas marathon" and want to welcome new amazing year, 2024!
I hope you're happy and healthy andall your dreams will come true this year!
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.