𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝑯𝒂𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒂𝒋 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒌𝒐 𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒊 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒑𝒚𝒐𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒚𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒂...𝒕𝒐𝒉                𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮.
(Not proofread)

🌌ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋🌌

🏡ՏᑌᑎՏᕼIᑎᗴ ᖇᗴՏIᗪᗴᑎᑕY🏡
🚪ᠻꪶꪖ𝓽 ꪀꪮ.8🚪
💞𝑴𝒔.𝑯𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒌💞

Haseena was lying on her bed thinking about her encounter with Anubhav,for some reason she couldn't forget those hazel brown eyes,that husky voice and how devilishly handsome he was looking in that black shirt.She could decipher that there was some problem between him and Abhimanyu and as far as she knows Abhimanyu he can't be the problem but still she didn't want to blame Anubhav either.She utterly dislikes rude people but a part of her forbade her from doing so.

"Arey hum yeh Abhi k Bhai k bare mein kyun soche jaa rahe hain?!"She murmured annoyed and sat straight to drink some water after which she put her airdopes on and played an audio story and listened to it until she fell asleep.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

𝔽𝔼𝕎 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ

It was around 8pm Haseena's cab dropped her at her stop and she started walking down the street towards her home.There were almost no pedestrians today blame it to the 10 degrees outside.She was rummaging through her tote looking for her house keys when she was suddenly pulled aside on the footpath and collided to someone's hard chest as a car dashed by honking loudly.

"Thank You."She mumbled releasing herself from the man's hard grip.She looked up to see his face and was a little surprised seeing the man.

"Mr.Singh aap?!"

"Government ne footpath chalne k liye banaya hain uska istemal kar liya karo."Anubhav said.

"Bina sarcasm k baat nahi kar sakte na aap."Haseena said annoyed.
"Anyways thank You again humari Jaan bachane k liye,ab hum chalte hain."Haseena said and turned to go.

"I'll walk you home."Anubhav said and took a step but Haseena was rooted to her place.Anubhav turned around and raised his brows at her.

"Aap jante hain na hume apke help ki koi zaroorat nahi hain."Haseena said while walking towards him and he started walking,Haseena had to do a little sprint to match his big steps.

"Humne kuch kaha."Haseena said breathing a bit uneven due to cold and running.

"Kaafi unfit ho tum..start gyming,itne mein hi thak gayi."Anubhav said with straight face increasing her temper.