𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hey everyone,this is your author Aliferous_24 here..

So I've a question,whether you guys are liking the story or not?Cause lately I've been observing a drastic reduction in number of comments and votes.

Those who read my stories from beginning very well knows that I'm not someone who cribs for votes and comments cause I believe if you are liking my work aap vote or comment zaroor karoge  and considering the decrease in comments I've assumed ki aaplogo ko story pasand nahi aarahi hain and that's totally fine because I don't expect ki humesha sabko Mera sab kaam pasand aayega hi.

But its a polite request from my side agar story line mein kuch pasand nahi aaraha,yaa koi particular cheeze hain that you want me to add in the story toh do let me know in the comments if not comfortable DM me.And even if you want me to end the story woh bhi bata sakte ho.Because I'm a short story writer,readers k demand par I tried to make my last story lengthy and had planned to do the same with this one too...but anyways!

So the main point is agar kuch changes chahiye toh bata sakte ho mujhe without any hesitation,because see I love writing but I love writing even more when readers like it.Everyday I sit to write at the end of the day doesn't matter how tired I'm just because I know my readers will be waiting and I don't wanna disappoint them.

Won't bore you guys with my further rants...this story will be wrapped up soon.And jinlogo k requests hain mere paas for OS and series...I'll be working super soon on them.

Thank You.🌱