𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇

🌆ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋🌆

𝔸ℕ𝕌𝕊𝔼𝔼ℕ𝔸'𝕊 𝔹𝔼𝔻ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

Anubhav was lying on the couch endlessly gazing at Haseena's sleeping figure.He got up and went near the bed and sat beside her.

"Tumhari iss halat ka badla hum lekar rahenge Haseena...jante hain mana kiya hain tumne gun uthane se hume..hum nahi uthayenge par Jhilmil ko saza zaroor milegi...baas aaj ki raat jaana..bas aaj ki raat!"He said and kissed her hand.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌅ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐🌅

Anubhav's Rolls-Royce was moving at breakneck speed.His eyes were shining with determination to avenge his lovers condition.His mobile was constantly ringing,it was Aman but he paid no heed to it.He knew Aman would try to stop him from going alone but Anubhav wanted a one is to one interaction this time.

Infront of his car was Jhilmil's car she was driving crazily to save herself from his wrath.She had planned to fly out of India today but Anubhav got to know about her whereabouts.

Jhilmil suddenly took a turn and started driving uphill and Anubhav followed her.

At one point Anubhav overtook her and parked his car infront of her and she had to halt hers.

"Maut se toh dar nahi lagta na Jhilmil....phir kyun bhaag Rahi ho"Anubhav said coldly coming out of his car.

"Dekho Anubhav....jaane do mujhe,kaise pati ho jo isswaqt apni patni ko chhokar yaha khade ho."Jhilmil tried to manipulate him.

"Jhilmil tum humein bohot saalon se jaanti ho...itna toh tumhe samajhna chahiye tha ki Anubhav Singh kabhi kisiko aise hi nahi jaane deta."

"Toh kya maaroge abb tum mujhe...maar do par usse tumhari Haseena toh thik nahi hone wali."Jhilmil said with a smirk.

"Hmmpph...nahi hum marenge nahi tumhe wada jo kiya hain humari Jaan se ki khoon kharabe se dur rahenge."Anubhav said with a smirk.

Jhilmil's eyebrows scrunched...
"Kya matlab hain tumhara?"

"Hume nahi pata tha Jhilmil ki tumhari company drugs bhi export karti hain?"Anubhav asked feigning shock.

"Kya matlab hain tumhara?"Jhilmil asked angrily.

"Khud hi pata karlo...news dekho aajki."

Jhilmil immediately pulled out her mobile and her eyes bulged out seeing the news of her company being involved in drugs and firearms export.

"Tabhi toh sochein hum...export ka business karni wali ladki ko underworld k best snipper ka pata kaise chala...aur afford kaise Kiya tumne usse."Anubhav said thoughtfully.

Jhilmil was now fuming in anger and she walked towards Anubhav towards Anubhav but he simply dodged her and moved away.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands."Anubhav said.

"Yeh sab tumne kiya na Anubhav?!"Jhilmil asked angrily.

"Koi Shaq?!...Bohot chalak samajhti ho khudko tum Jhilmil....jo ki tum ho bhi no doubt...warna itne saalon se apni kaali kartute duniya ki nazron se chhipakar rakhna...not a matter of joke."Anubhav said with a fake clap.